Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wa State Jet Boaters..

77468sleekcraft
    HEY ALL HOWS IT GOING ,, HAVENT BEEN ON LINE FOR A WHILE BUT WANT TO GET SOME PARTIES HAPPENING OR GO TO ONE ..CALL ME AND LET ME KNOW WHATS UP 206-783-7737 I WILL BE AT MY CABIN AFEW TIMES THIS YEAR AND IT SHOULD BE COOL CAUSE ALL WORK IS DONE..AND IF YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT IVE GOT 100 FEET WATERFRONT ON BLUE LAKE ....ITS RIGHT NEXT TO BANKS LAKE....

nwjetter
    Hey,
    If you are not affraid of the salt, there is a fun event on july 23-25 In silverdale/bremerton called whaling days. Lots of big offshore boats racin around and a few jets, us included hopefully if we can get the motor back in and runnin good before then. Would love to see some more jets there. On saturday there is a big fun run from silverdale waterfront out around baindbridge island and back which is a ton of fun to watch. Not exactly possible to even try with a jet but have seen it done with little weed wackers. If you would like more info u can email me at jrork@wavecable.com . good to here that there is someone else up here in the great northwest with a jet!
    ian

AmericanThunder1
    Hey fellas, Just wanted to say Hi. I used to live in Bellingham Wa. But not no more I somehow made it out to the midwest. So hows it going out there I bet the citys are growing fast. Have fun at your events.

malcolm
    Hey Chris, John, and Ian
    How are the boats running? We'll be having a little jet get together at Moses Lake the weekend of July 17th. I'll put up a web page about it in the next couple days and put a link in here.

Hey Malcolm,
    How's life?
    I would love to say that the boat is ready but alot has happened since we last talked. We lunched the motor last year (not completely sure what happened) and are starting over.
    The boat got put on the back burner as we bought a new house and now that we've settled in we're thinking about gettin after the boat again.
    Have you pulled yours out and gotten it ready yet?
    Take care.......John

malcolm
    Oh man! Sorry to hear that. We just got the boat wet on Sunday as a matter of fact. We went up our local river, looks like all the snags are right where I left them.

nwjetter
    Yep, it's a pisser but what cha gonna do? Just get over it and move on.
    Great to hear that you've already gotten your boat wet. This last week was perfect for it. Our new place is right by the boat launch in Silverdale and having the water so close and the constant parade of boats going by gives us plenty of inspiration to get our butts in gear. With luck we won't be too far behind you on getting in the water.
    Remember, if you ever get over on this side of the water swing by. Our place is easy to find. Take care....John

malcolm
    Here's the link to the page I threw together for our little jet meet.
    Events page (http://home1.gte.net/res09phe/events.htm)

malcolm
    Hey Chris, where'd ya go?

malcolm
    Hmmm, he starts the thread and disappears!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast