Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Howard Stern: The King of all media?

HighRoller
    NOT! My friend (A more liberally minded guy) and I were talking and we got onto the subject of radio shows. He said Howard Stern was the biggest talk show host in America and I told him he was wrong. My assertion was that Rush Limbaugh was the number one guy in radio.
    As I predicted, Rush Limbaugh dwarfs Stern in every category. While Howard claims to be the King, his 100 stations(and declining) is nothing compared to over 600 for Rush. Also, Rush has a 10 year deal worth between 280 and 300 million, while Stern makes about 200 million in the same period. Finally, Rush's audience varies from between 16 and 18 million weekly while Stern's is 8-10 million. Surprisingly, Sean Hannity's audience is also larger than Stern's at 14-16 million weekly.
    So I guess we know who the real King is in radio...I can't wait to call my buddy and rub it in!!

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Howard Stern sucks.. I can't stand that guy.. sorry just my 2 cents.

RiverOtter
    I quit watching/listening to Stern a long time ago. Same stuff over and over. Just got boring!

MagicMtnDan
    Howard Stern has turned on his audience and he's now joined the other whining liberal America-haters.
    F Howard Stern. He won't ever be on my radios or TVs again.

HighRoller
    Oh, forgot to mention his listening audience has declined at an average of 11% over the last three years so I guess you guys aren't the only ones who think his schtick is used up! He has promised to "deliver" the White House to Senator Scary. Good luck, Howie!

Outnumbered
    I always thought he was a looser. Never liked his show. I guess everyone is now seeing what a real dirtbag he always has been. He should retire while he is still in the game.
    OL

CARGUY
    I used to listen to him but now I refuse to. All he does is bitch for 4-5 hours a day about how Bush and everyone else is out to get him. He is a f'ing cry baby. He always says he is done but doesn't have the ba**s and is too f'ing greedy to hang it up.
    Just my 02

Jordy
    I used to listen to him religiously when he was still married. Once he and Allison went through the big D, it was all down hill. Poor me, poor this, money this, money that...
    Now it's the same deal but instead of divorce it's politics. B-o-o H-o-o.

mirvin
    THe thing that nobody realizes it that Rush also has a pretty big audience in the democrats.......seriously.
    mirvin

Jordy
    Probably along the same lines of the people who hate Howard and still listen. At least back in the day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast