Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Biesemeyer Build-up Update

OVER 30!!!!
    Brain dead throttle twister

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    ... i'am building a spare because me and you are racing for pinks...
    Everybody paying attention to this!!!...the Phil Stock motor is #1 and the Pfaff motor is #2 (the spare) no wonder you wouldn't sell it to me. :rollside:
    I allready know your response to this, [don't need the Pfaff motor to beat Billy] right? Well remember chief, the radar gun said 141 going against an 8 mile an hour current and he had her wooded for at least half a mile with a little 427 and bass boat tune-up.
    JG

GofastRacer
    Also heard that you get a SLOWER reading picking up on fiberglass!..

dossangers
    OH BABY ITS ON!!! i thought i heard BILLY already beat the 69 boat with another driver a few years ago?????

BILLY.B
    nitroman your tights must be to tight again, the question is did george or duff every beat me, never. and hey nitroman when are you going to man up and tell us who you are or are you going to hide behind your gay tights you homo. :angry2: :angry2: billy b you better be ready for needals because i was keeping a secret but i want to give you a chance to keep up. myself and rankin have the boat upside down and are fine tuning the bottom plus i'am building a spare because me and you are racing for pinks unless you are to scared, you better bring some nitro for that pig of yours, :hammer2: :hammer2: I consider it an honor that your lazy a$$ is going to all that work for me , and to think you'll need a spare engine to keep up with that little 440 :idea: :supp: . We'll do me one favor would you.....Buy a helmet so when I LOOK BACK at you I don't get blinded by that solar panel you call a forehead . Thank you kindly :messedup: your buddy Billy-B.

SOLAR PANEL...LMAO...C'mon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Have a nice day!

the real k-boat king
    every body talks about all the 140 mph passes at needals, well I haven't seen any yet. if all of you are so fast then go run the kilo or is that to far for you guys to drive that fast. I'll be at needals with my own radar gun and well see how fast you really are. video man you talk the talk but i don't think you have ever done the walk, probably the only time you have gone over a 100 mph is in your car. billy b i forgot to tell you i had mirrors put on the boat so i could watch you behind me, and don't forget to bring the extra sipper for your life jacket so it will still fit. the only reason for the pfaf spare is just incase tony brings his alky flat drag boat then i'll put in the pfaff engine and give him a run. to bad needals isn't next week because this is going to get ugly. :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: and no billy b hasn't ever beat the 69 boat,

dossangers
    How about a 2 lap challenge 1/2 mile course best of 2. Single boat runs timed and radared just for the fun then after needles we can bullshit till the next MEET? RUN WHAT YA BRUNG!! 540c.i. 50% over 54 gears or small motors WELCOME!! yes ty would be welcome per TONY!! lol & lmao!! :hammerhea :hammerhea :2purples: :2purples:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    every body talks about all the 140 mph passes at needals, well I haven't seen any yet. if all of you are so fast then go run the kilo or is that to far for you guys to drive that fast. I'll be at needals with my own radar gun and well see how fast you really are. video man you talk the talk but i don't think you have ever done the walk, probably the only time you have gone over a 100 mph is in your car. billy b i forgot to tell you i had mirrors put on the boat so i could watch you behind me, and don't forget to bring the extra sipper for your life jacket so it will still fit. the only reason for the pfaf spare is just incase tony brings his alky flat drag boat then i'll put in the pfaff engine and give him a run. to bad needals isn't next week because this is going to get ugly. :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: and no billy b hasn't ever beat the 69 boat,
    You'll see billys pass in the next video... :idea: And your wrong, my car won't do a hundred

BILLY.B
    billy b i forgot to tell you i had mirrors put on the boat so i could watch you behind me.Well then I hope you use them so you'll pull over when I lap you :eat: :supp:

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast