The "E" pump was straight, the "F" has the factory diverter.
I am not entirtely certain if ALL the Taylor's (especially older ones) came with the insert Berk (E or F) I am pretty certain all the later ones did. I have been unable to find a "release history" dating the berk drives development. I'm sure, just like everything else, prices made demands just as customers did.
I was at Broken Bow the last weekend of June, but was unable to get together with any of the Taylor Owner's Club any other trips. I stayed dry and home 4July and Labor Day weekend was spent sipping suds while anchored on ElDorado Lake near home. Damn the $3.50/gal unleaded. We only had tube riders a while Sat afternoon. I was on Texoma the last weekend of July with friends from the BABC board (Boating ABC's) for the 2nd year running.
Tons of Taylor's right here, SS's, SJ's, SD's, SSD's, LP's, I think we have at least 1 of everything: The Taylor Boats Roost message board, home of the Taylor Owner's Club.
http://p208.ezboard.com/bthetaylorboatsroost52059
Check out the Member's rides section as well as the History section. We even caught up with Roger Taylor himself.
Tanks for the web page, I'm going to go over there right now fer a short.