Thread: New Truck in Driveway - THANKS JAY!!!

2Driver
    THanks Jay Photoglou for a killer deal (AZ Dealers couldnt touch it) Great serivce and a great experience.
    06 Votec Max 345 HP 6.0 Crew: Hopefully will tow better than the Avalanche. http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...47DCP_0478.JPG

Cole Trickle
    THanks Jay Photoglou for a killer deal (AZ Dealers couldnt touch it) Great serivce and a great experience.
    06 Votec Max 345 HP 6.0 Crew: Hopefully will tow better than the Avalanche. http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...47DCP_0478.JPG
    Congrats!!!
    Sweet truck....If you don't mind could you PM me the sticker price and what you paid.... I might be in the truck market in the next 6 months and that will fit my bill if the price is right.

76ANTHONY
    Congrats!!!
    Sweet truck....If you don't mind could you PM me the sticker price and what you paid.... I might be in the truck market in the next 6 months and that will fit my bill if the price is right.
    this is a joke right? man you big baller you know thats in the budget, get jay to order you one up bro..... :crossx: :crossx:

Cole Trickle
    this is a joke right? man you big baller you know thats in the budget, get jay to order you one up bro..... :crossx: :crossx:
    We already have a 05 Silverado so I keep thinking it will be retarded to have 2 trucks.
    I also have a new mortgage that is a tad more than yours and going from a 600 payment to a 400 payment wouldn't be a bad thing!!
    How much are them Scion's? :crossx: :yuk:

Throttle
    NOOOOO, another chevy on the road, jay never quits... :cry:

GETSOME
    We already have a 05 Silverado so I keep thinking it will be retarded to have 2 trucks.
    I also have a new mortgage that is a tad more than yours and going from a 600 payment to a 400 payment wouldn't be a bad thing!!
    How much are them Scion's? :crossx: :yuk:
    I think you would look great in a NEo Geo. And 2 trucks in your house you know who i am calling if i ever have to move!

NOTALENT
    Congrats....So how is the power in that thing...did you compare it to the HEMI before you bought it????

2Driver
    Congrats....So how is the power in that thing...did you compare it to the HEMI before you bought it????
    I didn't even test drive the Truck I bought.
    I've had enough Chevy's to understand that the stats should produce what I was looking for over the Avalanche. That and I read some reviews both in Mags and private opinons all of which favored the Vortec Max. I just needed to stay with a 1/2 ton for my back (fusion) and get the most umph. So far it gets real nice. The real test will be when I hook it up to the boat Saturday. Let ya know.