Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ozzy's turn to bash Bush.

HCS
    During the Oz fest concerts when Ozzy hits the stage they put an
    image of George Bush and Adolph Hitler on the jumbo tron.
    Then they blend the two images together and make one.
    Then Ozzy will make some kind of comment about them being
    two ass holes in one.
    Some of his band members want him to stop because it's causing
    to much controversy. Well no S H I T.
    Ozzy is the ass hole. He's not even from this country. He should
    pack his trash and take it back to England with him.
    These people should save that crap for a different forum.
    People go to concerts to hear music not political rhetoric.
    Just like this forum. We're all on here to talk about boats. Right?

MagicMtnDan
    Only in this greatest nation on God's green earth could we have scumbags like:
    * Michael Moore - a Marxist (commie), American citizen who hates his own country and will tell anyone and everyone who will listen. He's making millions off of his America-hater movies.
    * Ozzy Osbourne - an asshole from England (don't know his citizenship) who hates this country and will tell anyone and everyone who comes to his concerts. He's making millions off of Americans who buy his music and go to his shows (including watching his BS TV show).
    We can't get rid of them so maybe we can stop helping them increase their wealth while they tear up our country. Ya hear?!

Outnumbered
    Didn't Bush have Ozzy as a dinner guest or mention that he likes his show a while back or something like that?
    Ozzy was not complaining about the plug back then but now turns his back and gets involved in Bush-bashing bandwagon politics in a country he is not even from. WTF.
    OL

DrinkinSpeed
    Do you really believe that the people that would listen to Ozzie, vote. Chances are there not registered voters nor could they even figure out where the polling places were. That would mean they have to get up before dark.

uclahater
    Originally posted by DrinkinSpeed
    Do you really believe that the people that would listen to Ozzie, vote. Chances are there not registered voters nor could they even figure out where the polling places were. That would mean they have to get up before dark.
    What a dumb F***ing statement
    I love OZZY and yes I vote. I dont think you have to worry about OZZY swaying any votes

572Daytona
    I think there is a direct correlation between the amount of drugs one has consumed in their lifetime vs the likelihood of them voting for Kerry. I think you should have to pee in a cup before you are allowed to vote. We'd never see another liberal in office again

HCS
    Originally posted by uclahater
    What a dumb F***ing statement
    I love OZZY and yes I vote. I dont think you have to worry about OZZY swaying any votes
    I think there is some truth to that. Most of those people that go to
    his shows probably don't vote. So the Bush bashing is meaningless.
    It's dry entertainment to rile the crowd.

LASERRAY
    Ozzy's next album should be called: Fresh fruit for a rotting vegetable.
    I guess all celebrities feel that they must bore us with their Political opinions and agendas.
    Go away already you Burn-out.:yuk:

cigarette1
    Originally posted by LASERRAY
    I guess all celebrities feel that they must bore us with their Political opinions and agendas.
    Ya mean like Ahhhhh-nold

Ultra5150
    Originally posted by DrinkinSpeed
    Stupid comment....
    I grew up listening to Ozzy and like his music. Blizzard of Oz was one of the first rock albums that blew my mind as a kid. I vote, I dont agree with his statements but I also dont agree with being a drug addict like he was either. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. No one, not Michael Moore or Ozzy are going to change the way I am going to vote.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast