Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hull Splashes...

Floored
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...t=7&thecat=998 definately not a Biesemeyer hull splash

Vintage Eliminator 21
    Bryan, I've enjoyed reading your post on the mods you've done to your boat. It looks great! If it's manufactured by the same company that was in Dallas I'm familiar with, I'm sure it's been a great boat.
    For a couple of months in 1976, I worked for a company that sold jet boats called Jetstar . About a year and a half later, during a cold January weekend, I saw some guys on the lake with their jets. It turns out they originally manufactured the boats for Jetstar. During the next severl months I hung around and eventually bought a 19' Rendegade from them. Great boat!
    The image I posted earlier was from the brochure of theirs. At the time the brouchure was printed (maybe 1979) they had 4 models which were the Rebel, Renegade, Rouser and Rouge. All but the Rouser were jets. The Rouge is an early Eliminater, etc, etc. copy. Don't know what the others were copied from.
    You may be able to do a title search that would trace ownership back to the manufacture of the boat. At least we can do that in Texas through the Parks & Wildlife Department.
    You can search this website using your HIN to find out about the manufacture:
    http://www.uscgboating.org/recalls/mic_database.htm
    Hope this helps.

Squirtin Thunder
    Steelcomp,
    That hull is one step further than the Sanger double concave with an outer sponson. I bet that boat could really move with the right setup.
    Jim

mach1alaska
    the bottom looks alot like my kona
    Kevin N

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123