Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deckboats

CarolinaHawk
    I am considering the purchase of a performance tunnel deck boat. Leaning towards the magic 28'. I would love to hear pros and cons from everyone. Also any insight into boats I need to see before I buy?

alfonzo
    28' Conquest...
    I belive DCB is coming out with a 29 Deckboat, witch should be pretty bichen. the magic deckboat a very cool as well. Don't know how they ride.

DrewDown
    Pro= Deck boats can haul around alot of ladies.
    Con=No staben cabin

Skaterfast
    See E-Ticket Boats in Havasu.

AZSun
    I have just now started hitting these forums and joining in the deckboat conversations. I said it on another thread too but I have been looking for a deckboat and considered them all and I agree with Skaterfast - I keep coming back to the E-Ticket. There are things I like about each one but when you really look at everything the E-Ticket deckboat ends up on top for me. I like the twin power and you have got to see this thing up close - really really look at it. They really put some thought in it. I checked the website and it has changed since I last looked at it and there is some good info. Hope this helps. Anyone else checked the E-Ticket?

alfonzo
    The E-tickets are killer deckboats but sooo frigin expensive.If you want to do 130-140 in a deckboat thats your boat. Goodluck!

AZSun
    Go to their website - when you compare apples apples the other deckboats are about the same or even more in some cases.

revpuffdaddy
    Make sure you go and see the Conquest deckboat. I looked at all of them and picked the Conquest. Take a close look at construction, materials and talk to owners. Service after the sale is very important. See Keith Sayre at Conquest...you can't go wrong!
    "No Regrets"

Froggystyle
    Originally posted by revpuffdaddy
    Make sure you go and see the Conquest deckboat. I looked at all of them and picked the Conquest. Take a close look at construction, materials and talk to owners. Service after the sale is very important. See Keith Sayre at Conquest...you can't go wrong!
    "No Regrets"
    I agree. Keith is currently unbeatable.

phebus
    Originally posted by Froggystyle
    I agree. Keith is currently unbeatable.
    Key Froggy word "currently".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast