Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome Back ***boaters......

76ANTHONY
    Now he's gonna be wearing it all the time, probably never take it off to wash it either.
    :devil:

PlyaPlya22
    Happy Tuesday MOFO's

barbigrl
    Now he's gonna be wearing it all the time, probably never take it off to wash it either.
    I know...he said he is going to wear it everytime he sees me... they had a shirt that said the oppisite (was for girls) I think I should get it!! haha...

76ANTHONY
    I know...he said he is going to wear it everytime he sees me... they had a shirt that said the oppisite (was for girls) I think I should get it!! haha...
    ok so what is the deal with the shirt? is this something your not gonna answer or what?????? :devil:

Biglue
    moved up to yucca valley, kinda quiet up there. we havent moved anything yet, we just got excited so we stayed up there for the night.
    dam xmas at your house, did it last year, you need to send the wifey to a spa for the day so she can just relax, that'll help her out..
    Where the hell is Yucca Valley again??
    Yeah I demanded her just chill yesterday. We parked on the couch and just hung out and watched some TV while the kiddos played with their new stuff.

Biglue
    Hello BG. How are you doing? Twas good meeting you the other night.

barbigrl
    ok so what is the deal with the shirt? is this something your not gonna answer or what?????? :devil:
    The shirt says "I have the Dick so I make the rules" he wears it proudly!! lol...

76ANTHONY
    The shirt says "I have the Dick so I make the rules" he wears it proudly!! lol...
    hahahahaha yeah i bet, thats too dam funny,

76ANTHONY
    Where the hell is Yucca Valley again??
    Yeah I demanded her just chill yesterday. We parked on the couch and just hung out and watched some TV while the kiddos played with their new stuff.
    up the 62 off the 10 in the palm springs area, im trying to get closer to topless' horse ranch

barbigrl
    Hello BG. How are you doing? Twas good meeting you the other night.
    Hey Biglue!! It was great to meet you the other night as well!! I am glad you guys came out!! I know it was a long drive!!! Sounds like you guys had a good x-mas!!

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast