Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome Back ***boaters......

BADBLOWN572
    Well, is it bad to have a hang over last 2 days? I woke up yesterday morning and felt a little groggy. Think I was still drunk. As the day went on, I started feeling worse and worse. Today my head is pounding :cry: and it feels like I was hit by the train we sent after BG. :yuk:

Biglue
    up the 62 off the 10 in the palm springs area, im trying to get closer to topless' horse ranch
    OK now I remember. I knew I had driven by it, but didn't quite remember where. What the hell you doing way out there?
    So why do you want to move out closer to Topless? Does that picture floating around have anything to do with it?

Biglue
    Hey Biglue!! It was great to meet you the other night as well!! I am glad you guys came out!! I know it was a long drive!!! Sounds like you guys had a good x-mas!!
    Yeah it was pretty good. Big turn out actually. How was yours?

barbigrl
    Yeah it was pretty good. Big turn out actually. How was yours?
    It was good as well!! Glad its done!!
    Hey Danny....the train did hit me...I am sick :cry: Slept all day yesterday....forced myself to go to work today!!

BADBLOWN572
    It was good as well!! Glad its done!!
    Hey Danny....the train did hit me...I am sick :cry: Slept all day yesterday....forced myself to go to work today!!
    I slept all day yesterday so I couldn't sleep last night so I am a wreck right now. Finally fell asleep around 1:00 and had to be up at 5:30. I think I am going to lay off the Patron for a while. :cry:

Do F150's Float?
    Well, is it bad to have a hang over last 2 days? I woke up yesterday morning and felt a little groggy. Think I was still drunk. As the day went on, I started feeling worse and worse. Today my head is pounding :cry: and it feels like I was hit by the train we sent after BG. :yuk:
    Is it bad that i drank 2 bottles of cheap champagne while playing Dog-Opoly (dog monopoly....lol) with my family & 9 year old sister? :rollside:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Hey Nan, how was shopping with the little one yesterday?

Do F150's Float?
    Hey Nan, how was shopping with the little one yesterday?
    It was actually OK - we went all over palos verdes & she was pretty tolerable. I only wanted to scream a few times, like when we were at dinner and the stupid waiter wouldn't bring the check (so we left him a $3 tip on a $60 check....hahahahaa....), but i think that was mostly because i was angry at the waiter dude, not her. And when she annoys me in the car, i just turn the stereo up reeealll loud....

h2oski2fast
    That's the 1st time I have ever seen anyone get cut off at Goat Hill. I didn't even realize you were wasted till you walked back from the bathroom. I'm glad they closed when they did, I think RB was getting a craving for more Patron.

barbigrl
    That's the 1st time I have ever seen anyone get cut off at Goat Hill. I didn't even realize you were wasted till you walked back from the bathroom. I'm glad they closed when they did, I think RB was getting a craving for more Patron.
    That is right!! They cut Danny off!! Oh man!! Sorry Danny that you feel so bad!! I took some Nyquil so I was able to sleep!! I am on the dayquil today!! Just waiting for it to wear off!!! Yeah RB was pretty hammered...he was next to get cut off at the bar!!! lol...

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast