Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: Welcome Back ***boaters......

76ANTHONY
    OK now I remember. I knew I had driven by it, but didn't quite remember where. What the hell you doing way out there?
    So why do you want to move out closer to Topless? Does that picture floating around have anything to do with it?
    i live out here, i lived by palm desert now i moved up there. and no her unicorn has nothing to do with the move, im willing to overlook the HORN

h2oski2fast
    I have a rule, don't go out drinking then take Nyquil before going to bed, one of the worst hang over head aches I have ever had.

Biglue
    i live out here, i lived by palm desert now i moved up there. and no her unicorn has nothing to do with the move, im willing to overlook the HORN
    :idea:

barbigrl
    I have a rule, don't go out drinking then take Nyquil before going to bed, one of the worst hang over head aches I have ever had.
    Now why would you do that?? Alcohol usually puts people to sleep just fine!!!

BADBLOWN572
    That's the 1st time I have ever seen anyone get cut off at Goat Hill. I didn't even realize you were wasted till you walked back from the bathroom. I'm glad they closed when they did, I think RB was getting a craving for more Patron.
    I was DRUNK that night. Most people cant tell when I am really shitty until I go and walk. At that point, I am done.
    That was the first time I have ever been cut off anywhere. Kind of surprising that it happened at Goat Hill.

dicudmore
    Now why would you do that?? Alcohol usually puts people to sleep just fine!!!
    it sure always works for me...
    welcome back BG and the rest of ya's

76ANTHONY
    It was actually OK - we went all over palos verdes & she was pretty tolerable. I only wanted to scream a few times, like when we were at dinner and the stupid waiter wouldn't bring the check (so we left him a $3 tip on a $60 check....hahahahaa....), but i think that was mostly because i was angry at the waiter dude, not her. And when she annoys me in the car, i just turn the stereo up reeealll loud....
    hey little girl did you figure out what bottle you wanted?????

barbigrl
    My Dayquill is wearing off..... :cry: I want to go home!! However I should take advantage of my boss not being here!!!

PlyaPlya22
    My Dayquill is wearing off..... :cry: I want to go home!! However I should take advantage of my boss not being here!!!
    Hello...the best way of taking advantage of that would be to go home and get paid...Damn Girl!!

djunkie
    and Happy Tuesday....(I was told I had to do this...) I hope you all had a great x-mas!! I know I am very glad it is OVER!!!!
    :yuk:

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast