Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Im confused

uclahater
    Originally posted by MAXIMUS
    Hater might be able to share some insight on how he helped get me out of the closet , & maybe shed some light on the subject! Hater....
    Maximus that was supposed to be our secret Damn You:wink:

Kim Hanson
    O.B. ED Why is it you always leave when I say some funny shit???
    I won't tease you about using the Hee Haww stuff anymore! I won't call you a pickle packer or pole stuffer, so cal lumber jacker or a fag. I will just call you ED! Hey Ed whats up dude... Gone boating lately??? No??? Why not???? You say because your a closet homo & don't actually do boating??? Hater might be able to share some of his past secrets, & maybe shed some light on the subject! Hater....
    He has a surf-board ...Letting her rip.......( . )( . ).....
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...0/72100735.jpg

O.B eddie
    O.B. ED Why is it you always leave when I say some funny shit???
    I won't tease you about using the Hee Haww stuff anymore! I won't call you a pickle packer or pole stuffer, so cal lumber jacker or a fag. I will just call you ED! Hey Ed whats up dude... Gone boating lately??? No??? Why not???? You say because your a closet homo & don't actually do boating??? Hater might be able to share some of his past secrets, & maybe shed some light on the subject! Hater.... Maxipad your posts are not funny to a retard like kimmie, let alone myself!! Say something other than the homo talk like your IDLE kimmie and you may receive a reply!! So let me get this straight you own a boat that you are skeered drive?????? If I were in yo shoes I would quit posting, or drive YOUR BOAT AS I HAVE TRULY LOST THE LITTLE RESPECT YOU HAVE ATTAINED!!! Geez even Kimmie drives his piles why dont you???? And a hee haww for the maximum BBTS

CrazyHippy
    Originally posted by O.B eddie
    Maxipad your posts are not funny to a retard like kimmie, let alone myself!! *snip*
    I agree w/ O.B..... He is much more retarded than Kim....
    So how often you go boating OB?? I've been twice in the last week
    BJH

MAXIMUS
    Originally posted by O.B eddie
    Maxipad your posts are not funny to a retard like kimmie, let alone myself!! Say something other than the homo talk like your IDLE kimmie and you may receive a reply!! So let me get this straight you own a boat that you are skeered drive?????? If I were in yo shoes I would quit posting, or drive YOUR BOAT AS I HAVE TRULY LOST THE LITTLE RESPECT YOU HAVE ATTAINED!!! Geez even Kimmie drives his piles why dont you???? And a hee haww for the maximum BBTS
    OUCH!!! Well shit... time for me to crawl into a hole...:frown: Your bung hole that is with both feet first!!!!:devil: Maybe you could come out & show me how to drive... I would be more than happy to allow you to take it for a spin & give me some pointers! What say you ED! I am very serious by the way...

uclahater
    Name the time and place and I'll be thereOriginally posted by MAXIMUS
    OUCH!!! Hater I would be more than happy to allow you to take it for a spin & give me some pointers! What say you sexy! I am very serious by the way...
    Cool Name the time and place and I'll be there

MAXIMUS
    A couple of key points that I would like to "point" out! In my last post I didn't use any homosexual refernces... although I was twitchin as a result! Also I didn't call Ed anthing but ED! (pretty cool huh?)
    quote from ED
    " Maxipad your posts are not funny to a retard like kimmie, let alone myself!!"
    ED what did you mean by "let alone myself"??? Are you implying that you are more of a retard than what you think of Kim??? lol
    quote from ED
    "Say something other than the homo talk like your IDLE kimmie and you may receive a reply!! "
    Ha gotcha, you replied to the homo talk???
    :idea:
    I like you ED, you play well!!!

MAXIMUS
    Originally posted by uclahater
    Name the time and place and I'll be there
    Hey biatch thats my trick! lol
    I kinda dig the sexy part though...:idea:

Kim Hanson
    A couple of key points that I would like to "point" out! In my last post I didn't use any homosexual refernces... although I was twitchin as a result! Also I didn't call Ed anthing but ED! (pretty cool huh?)
    quote from ED
    " Maxipad your posts are not funny to a retard like kimmie, let alone myself!!"
    ED what did you mean by "let alone myself"??? Are you implying that you are more of a retard than what you think of Kim??? lol
    quote from ED
    "Say something other than the homo talk like your IDLE kimmie and you may receive a reply!! "
    Ha gotcha, you replied to the homo talk???
    :idea:
    I like you ED, you play well!!!
    I think he wubs me Maxi, I will watch that " Surfag " from now on :boxed: .......( . )( . ).......Probly looking at my Red boat, for a back up to his surfboard :sqsmile:

lucky
    Name the time and place and I'll be there
    are you wanting in on a piece of " eddie " a slice of the pie so to speak -
    Eddy - your as bad as a fat chick at a all you can eat restaurant --- but remember no matter what you do - by the end of the nice your azz is ending up on the crapper ...