Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: HER454

HDGRL
    I didn't have enough room for the rest of the story, I thought I put in the important part. No I didn't marry a snowbird, her454 is right I would have been better off. I'd say we run about even in the idiot marrying dept. You may be ahead.

Tom Brown
    Blown 472:
    Tom Brown:
    Blown, I like think you're normal in a branch davidian sort of way.
    By the way, that new avatar is over the top. The disco dude?? new shoes for everyone load the space ship. I'm ready to paint the light fantastic.

Tom Brown
    HDGRL:
    Your right the cancer sticks probably are worse. But they are an easier habit to kick.
    Just so y'all know Her454 and I have been friends for many years. She went by a different name then. I thought y'all would like to know how I first met her -
    A mutual friend introduced us one sunny day in Havasu. The three of us took a ride out to Copper Canyon in her boat. On the way back the boat died in the middle of the lake. I'm sure it wasn't her fault though wink . So we sat there waiting for some prince charming to rescue us. We ended up getting towed back by a pontoon boat full of Snowbirds. Oh well we became friends anyway. Her454 and I met in a similar way. A friend introduced us and it wasn't long before we were building jet boat engines together and helping each other remove our diaphragms. I have such fond memories of those days.
    Things were never 'right' between us and we drifted apart after I had sexual reassignment surgery to live as a man. I miss the hot lesbian love we used to have and intimate moments we shared working on our pumps.
    Vaginal cavities heal but feelings never do. You are sadly missed, Her454. frown

Her454
    HDGRL:
    I didn't have enough room for the rest of the story, I thought I put in the important part. No I didn't marry a snowbird, her454 is right I would have been better off. I'd say we run about even in the idiot marrying dept. You may be ahead. jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez, dont you have work TO DO!

Blown 472
    Tom Brown:
    HDGRL:
    Your right the cancer sticks probably are worse. But they are an easier habit to kick.
    Just so y'all know Her454 and I have been friends for many years. She went by a different name then. I thought y'all would like to know how I first met her -
    A mutual friend introduced us one sunny day in Havasu. The three of us took a ride out to Copper Canyon in her boat. On the way back the boat died in the middle of the lake. I'm sure it wasn't her fault though wink . So we sat there waiting for some prince charming to rescue us. We ended up getting towed back by a pontoon boat full of Snowbirds. Oh well we became friends anyway. Her454 and I met in a similar way. A friend introduced us and it wasn't long before we were building jet boat engines together and helping each other remove our diaphragms. I have such fond memories of those days.
    Things were never 'right' between us and we drifted apart after I had sexual reassignment surgery to live as a man. I miss the hot lesbian love we used to have and intimate moments we shared working on our pumps.
    Vaginal cavities heal but feelings never do. You are sadly missed, Her454. Holy sheep shit, now the truth comes out, That is some funny shit.

Her454
    Tom Brown:
    Her454 and I met in a similar way. A friend introduced us and it wasn't long before we were building jet boat engines together and helping each other remove our diaphragms. I have such fond memories of those days. Things were never 'right' between us and we drifted apart after I had sexual reassignment surgery to live as a man. I miss the hot lesbian love we used to have and intimate moments we shared working on our pumps. Vaginal cavities heal but feelings never do. You are sadly missed, Her454. And then, there's the assholes. eek! Everybody wants to be a comedian.
    [ April 09, 2003, 02:24 PM: Message edited by: Her454 ]

Tom Brown
    By the way, do you folks mind if I join this thread?
    I like to be included.
    [ April 09, 2003, 02:32 PM: Message edited by: Tom Brown ]

Her454
    Tom, I think I hear RD calling you in the Sandbar.

Tom Brown
    Is it just me or has this thread slowed down since my arrival?
    I'm going to run along. It's time for my lithium.

HDGRL
    WOW, I guess you were right about them being a tough crowd. I will have to watch what I say.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast