Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tiki Lagun on the CA Delta

Cas
    As many of you know, the 4th Annual Tower Park Run has been cancelled due to policy changes at Tower Park......they no longer allow tent camping.
    The gathering has been moved to Tiki Lagun (that's the way they spell it) which is off Hwy 4 just outside of Stockton. If you're interested in joining us, we have a few campsites left for tents but none for Rv's. I do have 5 RV sites reserved at Turner Cut which is just a rocks throw from Tiki.
    If you're interested in joining about 45 or so other jet boaters, let me know.
    You can find all kinds of info by clicking the link to the LBBA message boards in my signature. And btw, you don't need to be a member to join us.

dekmaster
    If I can get my boat running I'll come. When is this?
    thanks

dekmaster
    Never mind I found my own answer: August 20-23rd "Tiki Lagun on the Delta"

Aqua Boogie1
    Cas, me and the ms. will be there.

HalletDave
    Originally posted by Aqua Boogie1
    AB1,
    I still can't get over those high beams. Damn

Cas
    Originally posted by Aqua Boogie1
    coming for the weekend or just for a day?
    you may not want to miss the Saturday night Pot Luck, the food is unbelievably good

Ms. AquaBoogie1
    Originally posted by Cas
    coming for the weekend or just for a day?
    you may not want to miss the Saturday night Pot Luck, the food is unbelievably good
    We will be coming up either Fri evening or Sat. We won't miss the potluck!!!:wink:

Ms. AquaBoogie1
    Hey Cas, I have been out of the loop on this thing for a couple of weeks.......working too much. Are there any sites left at Tiki or do we need to stay at TC? Sorry, I know you've been working really hard on this and if I'm repeating what other people are asking you, my bad............Just want to finalize this!

Ms. AquaBoogie1
    Originally posted by Ms. AquaBoogie1
    Hey Cas, I have been out of the loop on this thing for a couple of weeks.......working too much. Are there any sites left at Tiki or do we need to stay at TC? Sorry, I know you've been working really hard on this and if I'm repeating what other people are asking you, my bad............Just want to finalize this!

Cas
    Ms AB,
    We have a couple of tent sites left but no RV sites at Tiki. I do have 5 RV sites at Turner just in case they are needed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast