Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are these worth ??

jstwkd
    OK, guys what is this worth? I want to sell it...everything is new leass than 4 hrs on everything.. I have a SH!t load of money invested......
    Gen VI 502 short block , Blue printed high volume oil pump , Dually 10 qrt. oil pan with windage tray and scrapper ,
    Comp Cams XR300 Hr Hyd. roller cam shaft Exh. lift .254 / .580 Int. lift .248 / 560 , roller Lifters ,SST roller rockers, Comp cams stud girdeles, pushrods Complete valve train . Comp Cams true roller timing set ,Polished alum. timing cover , polished alum. crank pulley , Mini starter ,
    SFI approved flex plate , Chrome110 amp alt. and brackets, Rewarder twisty headers with two sets of basset racing mufflers,
    Edelbrock 6045 alum heads ported and polished , Exhaust ports opened up for better flow , Edelbrock polished tunnel ram
    port matched to heads, Two 660 center squirters with custom polished brackets for the lines and regulator by TPC .
    You can see the carb build up at http://www.tpcracing.com/660Article.html These are actually my carbs . I have not even ran gas thru them yet. They are topped off with a dually scoop and two flame aresters. MSD complete marine system , Dist , box , rev. limiter , wires, and chrome bracket to mount to the back of the head,
    Holley black fuel pump and regulator , Polished alum. valve covers and tall breathers, CP Perfromance polished thermostat kit,I also have chrome/polished iol cooler system . This motor has about 4 hrs on it....
    Berkely 12jg full race pump biult by Jim from performance jet in sebastapol CA. http://www.performancejet.com/about%20us.htm
    Bassically it has a stage IV done with a loader impeller and It has a new aquamet shaft , agressor mag bronze impeller and wear ring cut down and hand worked to fit the stuffer, the hand hole was filled
    the intake was hand worked for better flow, a berkeley droop snoot , place diverter adjustable diverter, berkeley pollished ride plate and mounting bracket. I had the bowl flowed front and rear by Walts hot boat http://www.walts***boat.com/ pump has not been turned over since..

jerry billet
    Are you selling the engine set up and jet, or is there a boat attached to it?

BigBoyToys
    "Worth" is a tricky word. Nothing is worth any more or any less, than the market is willing to bear. You most likely won't get anywhere near what you have into the stuff, but may get some decent prices on some of it. What is it worth to you to sell? I may be interested in some of it, but I need a ballpark figure on how much $$ you are looking for. Put some numbers up and we'll go from there. I'm mainly interested in the Heads, Tunnel Ram, Carbs, MSD System, and the Jet pump.

jstwkd
    i will sell the boat wThe boat is an 1989 caribbean by hardin marine . This is a full stringer boat . The year before last year I hit 79.6 on GPS with a 1/4 in. hook in the bottom . Last year I flipped the boat removed the hook and spped coated the bottom. The hull has a new sterring hell all new accesories,
    SST gauges by hardin marine . polished bezels, polished and anodized switches,anodized forward/reverse
    lever ,four mushroom cleets on the inside of the hull to tie up with. Two alum. 12 gal. fuel tanks. Two new polished fuel fills . The newer
    flat stile,two bildge pumps with polished over boards for the bildge and two for the motor.The Outside trim was replaced two years
    ago. After I did the bottom I decided to replace the sub floor
    I have a new roll of marine carpet not installed. And new polished trim for the inside of the boat not installed.There is a CP Performance
    polished dual tank switch and costum polished bracket. Fram racing filter and brackets , new batt,New anodized cup holders , Interior and gel is original
    In great shape. It was cut for a shoe and ride plate. this enitire boat ,motor,and pump are plumbed with russel fitiings and SST braided lines

victorfb
    i still dont see any numbers. i understand with the title of the thread you are asking what its worth, but that has been answered. what its worth to you may not be what its worth to others. basically, you may think its worth 20 grand and in that case im betting it will stay in your garage. now if your thinking 2 grand it would be in mine. now these are just fictisious numbers, but atleast im putting something up. if your just trying to find out what your toy is worth id say look in the papers and compare. if your selling, your going to have to come up with atleast a ball park, starting point.

JetRookie
    JSTWKD! Please post pics of the boat. My uncle has the same exact boat. Its a 21 foot closed bow from Hardin marine. I have yet to ever see another one on the water or elsewhere. They are one of the best looking boats from the 80s in my opinion. Please post pics of the boat. Also let us know how much you asking!

JetRookie
    Oops never mind. I saw your photo gallery, looks like a 19 foot, my uncles is a day cruiser.

Heatseeker
    I think jstwkd's is an 18 footer, the same as my old Caribbean. It's a good solid hull.
    There was a 21 footer for sale near me last year, so they are around.

JetRookie
    I have never ever seen another 89 21 ft Carribean Hardin Marine ever. I've done a search on the net many times and can't even find a picture of one. You don't happen to have a picture of the 21 ft by you house do you?

jstwkd
    BigBoyToys i sent you a pm
    heatseaker is right its an 18 fotter..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast