Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is Commander so bad??

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    Originally posted by h2oski2fast
    Shake Yo Azz,
    I threw you the "Shocker" at the Sandbar on saturday. I was on the 2800 cat that was side tied to the silver Mas28 (the euro, James Bond, looking boat), that we call the Sliver Dildo.
    Whats up h2o, did you have a good weekend

Kilrtoy
    Originally posted by SHAKE-YO-AZZ

Or you can buy a ShockWave and need tape to keep your tailer light on
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...re_002-med.jpg
    You will see Kilrtoy with me in my COMMANDER for Dam Run II
    LOLOLOLOhttp://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1616Picture_004-med.jpg
    That is a good one, But actually the light went bad so I replaced it and the rubber was also bad so I replaced it. The light burned out after the second use again. But, I made the mistake of buying it from COMMANDER, so that is why it is held together with tape.....

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    sure you did LOLOLOL

Kilrtoy
    Where is plya when you need him. He has some pics to post....

ahhell
    I bought my Commander used and that was from a third time Commander owner. Only problem i had was an oil leak, which was quickly fixed the JB weld way(my bitch is with Dooley oil pans), other than that, im happy. Sounds like everyone is bitching about the boat instead of the f-up selling them, would it be the same if you got bent over on a Mercedes deal? ...Mercedes-benz sucks???
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...7_0786-med.jpg
    just my 2 cents

ROZ
    Originally posted by Kilrtoy
    Where is plya when you need him. I figured he was the one who fixed your light and lost the screws checkin' out a 9th wonder booty

Acommanderguy
    only problem Ive ever had was i got a bad forward and reverse cable from dominator. I called sy and it ws in the middle of summer and he told me to bring it on down which isnt close to me, they dropped everything and got me in and out in 2 hours. but in 9 years thats the only problem i had with my boat and they stepped to the plate for me

PlyaPlya22
    While these two were arguing over the light and who did what. I was playing with the ninth wonder of the world:eek!:

SoCalOffshore
    The bottom line. Giving your hard earned cash to any company in BK is, to say the least, very risky!!! Buyer beware. Remember, if they go Chapter 7, you loose your money.

Kilrtoy
    Originally posted by ROZ
    I figured he was the one who fixed your light and lost the screws checkin' out a 9th wonder booty
    Oh hell no, After the oil cap drain plug and then wait till you see the HAIRCUT he gave himself. I would never let him touch my light

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast