Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What are your plans for the weekend?

BOBALOO
    I am doing the thing I hate.................PAINTING. Oh well, if I get everything done maybe I'll get rewarded!
    Have to finish so I can do nothing but enjoy the rest of summer,July is almost over.

gramps
    I'm leaving for a local lake at 6:00 in the AM ....... should be on the water by 6:30.

summerlove
    This weekend will be a real highlight for me! I'll be going to galleries and foo-foo shops with my wife as we make a final attempt to dress the house up after our remodel! Dinner, a few 'tails and maybe a trip to the beach - oh yea, we live there (2 miles) from the nearest one and I haven't been in over a year, so it'll be a fun filled weekend of fighting about a picture and getting sand in my pants!
    and maybe trying to hijcak OGS as a dem.....

Dr. Eagle
    Not playing golf... probably go get the boat and work on it... like I usually do when I have the time...

BOBALOO
    SYA, you need a job at Jackpunx place and I need a job at a place like yours so I can get a big boat like you.
    Nah, forget it, I dont want a bunch of girls asking me if I can give them a ride.

jackpunx
    Originally posted by BOBALOO
    SYA, you need a job at Jackpunx place and I need a job at a place like yours so I can get a big boat like you.
    Nah, forget it, I dont want a bunch of girls asking me if I can give them a ride.
    SYA has a bigger boat then me.. I want to work there..lol

beer hunter
    Work, though I wish I had planned something a little more exciting......maybe BOATING.

riverbound
    I'm going to work all weekend, when I get home from work I have to work on the house. I dont even have any trips planned until maybe the last week in August. Doesn't matter anyways because I still need to find time to fix the boat from the last time out. Looks like I need more hours in the day

PlyaPlya22
    Originally posted by jackpunx
    I am leaving for a business trip on sunday.. I will be gone for a week... The company is sending me to Spain and Amsterdam..lol.. So I'll be posting from over there in the middle of your night....
    JP..make sure you get some good pics:eek!:

Kilrtoy
    I bet someone else has ask you that also
    DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
    Going to the beach tomorrow and visiting old friends on Sunday
    Taking the BUS

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast