Thread: what do u guys think??

Evo22
    I was play'in around on solid works and came up with some cool billet grill idea's what do you guys think?? I would like some feed back
    I could make them in a 6.5, 5.25,6x9,10"and 12" and they could all have the same basic patern let me know

riverbound
    That is probably one of the better designs. It doesnt get in the way of the sound. It is a little low on the bling, but a lot of people like that (I do). If you can make them affordable you might be on to something.

Evo22
    yea i was thinkin about makin a generic cup to hold the tweeter in the center hole depending on what component set you use (and it will work for two-way set ups) somthink like 30mm so it wuold fil almost anyones tweeter???
    you dont think it has any "bling" bummer i was going for a little "bling" here is another pic showing how much depth they have

ROZ
    Looks llike Kinesis motorsports made a Polk Momo grill.... I like them better than almost enyhing I've seen...
    I've been working with someone on similar designs... Patent of course

Evo22
    so roz do you like them or no?? what kind of changes would you make i got the machine sittin here ready to cut what do u think a fair price a pair would be for 6's???

ROZ
    Originally posted by Evo22
    so roz do you like them or no?? what kind of changes would you make i got the machine sittin here ready to cut what do u think a fair price a pair would be for 6's??? I'd put a channel on the inside of one of the spokes for the tweeter's wires... ALL THE WAY...
    My previous post says I like them over most all the other billet grills I've seen.

Evo22
    already did the channel behind one spokes for the wire what do u think is a fair price for 6.5's polished ????