Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Lake Whitney, TX

esabataj
    esabataj, Thank you very much, I like mine with salt on the rim if you please. :smile:
    Got ya covered TJET. The blender will be smokin :rollside:
    http://www.riverratlife.com/forums/b.../champagne.gif

Greaser
    :hammer2: Almost to the weekend :hammer2:

oldbuck40
    im packing tonight and haulin @zz in the morning :hammerhea

OK, I'm going to Keystone tonite and then packing and leaving for Texas in the morning. hope to be there before dark. may need to pitch a tent somewhere. :rollside:

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    OK, I'm going to Keystone tonite and then packing and leaving for Texas in the morning. hope to be there before dark. may need to pitch a tent somewhere. :rollside:
    sweet! maybe I can talk you into a ride in that bad ass boat of yours. did you get a room or what?
    Omega

Infomaniac
    sweet! maybe I can talk you into a ride in that bad ass boat of yours. did you get a room or what?
    Omega
    Dave's boat runs really hard. It will surprise most of them out there. I wish I was going. :cry: :cry:

Greaser
    Finally the work day is over. Now its time to go home and pack up, and head to the grocery store and get some food. TJ and Omega, I will be lookin for ya after 12 . Give me a call when you get close.

ratso
    Dang
    I don't think Friday will ever get here. Times really draging at work and that rotten Shark in the Pond is already there.
    I'll be in slot p-5 at plowmans. Look for a tan Winnebago flying my avatar. Everyone come on by so we can meet. I'll have a frozen margarita waiting for ya.
    http://www.riverratlife.com/forums/b.../champagne.gif

Shark In The Pond ( which would be me using Ratso computer right now ) I'm here and have been at Garrys all day working on my boat or Garry has been doing the work and he is doing wonders with it ,he did not get done with it so I have to go back to his place in the morning and get -R-done! Looking forward to hooking up with all that is coming in this weekend ! Esabataj.. hurry your ass up and get in town and when you do give me a call on my cell to let me know when you get in !

sdba069
    Justwatched the weather...... Cold front coming through sometime late tomorrow with a good chance of some storms tomorrow night and early Saturday, then beautiful sunny weather the rest of the weekend with highs in the upper 70's Saturday and low 80's on Sunday. The low Saturday night should be in the mid 50's. We sent a scout down to the park late this afterneen and there were already several people and boats there. This is sounding like the biggest one yet. If everyone acts right I might consider doing the special events permit for next year and putting on a big feed again. There is a gas station with premium about 3/4 of a mile from the Kimball Bend bridge and it's about 2 miles from Indian Lodge. Keep in mind, I can step out on my upstairs deck and see the lodge, so don't be running around naked, unless of course you are in the presence of a good looking female type in the same condition. Look forward to seeing everyone there. We went down yesterday and got the last 3 non-reservable RV sites that were left, 21, 22, and 24. Stop by and say hello.

ratso
    All is good... the lake gods are watching over us :cool ( Shark In The Pond :crossx: )