Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Lake Whitney, TX

PlyaPlya22
    There were around 150 boaters camped there, and one group was drunk and stupid, guys flashing women with their little dicks, stuff like that.
    The people camped next to them weren't boaters, an older couple. Naturally, they complained (don't blame 'em), and Garry got shlt on by the Corps of Engineers folks. Nasty beootch wrote him a letter, made it his problem because some azzholes acted like idiots.
    Garry has been doing the get together for almost 15 years. Really sucks.
    Sorry to hear that. All it takes is one in the buch to screw it up for everybody.

Greaser
    I plan on bringing the tube wanna try your luck at hanging on
    BTW. was your buddy sore on Sunday/Monday? can you say extreme tubing???
    Omega
    LOL my buddy was still sore on monday, but he got on another tube on Sunday behind my friends blue and white jet I guess Im gonna have to give it a try, but only if you promise to take it easy (yea right)
    This lake whitny thing sounds like fun. I believe Im gonna try to go.

oldbuck40
    Hey Greaser,
    Did you ever see a black 73 SJ Taylor with yellow and orange stripes down your way around College Station,,I bought it from some guy that worked at a auto tint shop there in town,,there were about three guys there that all had SS taylors and this one SJ,,,anyway just wondering! I'll be going to Whitney in October hope to see ya there,,,we're also going the 13th -15th of August to Whitney if you get up this way...

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    LOL my buddy was still sore on monday, but he got on another tube on Sunday behind my friends blue and white jet I guess Im gonna have to give it a try, but only if you promise to take it easy (yea right)
    This lake whitny thing sounds like fun. I believe Im gonna try to go.
    I have reservations at Indian Lodge for Oct 1st and 2nd. Texas Jet is bringing his boat and I will be bringing mine also. I plan to take off work on the 1st and drive up arriving sometime that afternoon. I am bringing Shannon along too. :smilespi:
    I hope you can make it. oh and you defintely have to give the tube a shot.
    Omega

oldbuck40
    Dont think so,,im too old for that,,besides been there done that,,we used to ride the old truck tubes,,now that was a challenge,,,i'll be there the 13th of this month(next weekend) so i'll put my name in the hat for oct 1st while im there

oldbuck40
    just got off the phone with Barb at Indian Lodge and she said the rooms are going fast for the first weekend in October,,I've got my resv. I'll be in #6
    She is expecting a crowd!!!!!

460rogers
    Hey Old Buck.
    Did you get the SJ running?
    I was going to buy that boat from Billie but couldn't come up with the cash at the time.

oldbuck40
    yea finally,i bought it kinda knowing the motor was trashed,he said oh yea it runs,,he should have said used to,,but no big deal i built a 496 BBC that will damn near launch it out of the water,,,added a place diverter,new steering wheel,radio,and put new wood in the front seats, he had let that thing sit outside with no cover over the breather so yea there were two cylinders full of rain water and it had been in there long enough to ruin the block plus he had a freeze plug glued in a square hole that was suppossed to be round,,go figure,,these guys were calling a quadrabogg a holly double pumper,,so probably a good thing i rescued the old boat,,nice guys just didnt know alot about the motor. They are young,and i've been there done that. are you going to make it in oct.there are so many boats i have to remember so i can find different people glad someone knows mine,,,look us up :devil:

Greaser
    I dont know the boat you are talking about, but I know the guys at the tint shop. Had them do my truck windows. They seem cool.
    It seems like the cabins are going fast. I better quit procrastinating, and reserve a room.

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    I dont know the boat you are talking about, but I know the guys at the tint shop. Had them do my truck windows. They seem cool.
    It seems like the cabins are going fast. I better quit procrastinating, and reserve a room.
    you better get your @ss in gear. As of this morning they have only 1 cabin left and 5 hotel rooms. the cabins sleep 4 people and the hotel rooms sleep 1-2 with a kitchenette or 4 folks with no kitchen.
    we will be in cabin #5 so ya'll feel free to come by and say hi and enjoy an adult beverage or 12. look for a yellow and black 19' bubble deck jet with yellow/gray interior. I am sooooooo looking forward to this
    Omega
    p.s look for this boat (picture is kinda old-new interior and ot headers)
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...-R1-1A-med.jpg
    being pulled by this truck
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...mobile-med.jpg

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast