Thread: Ottawa and Lake Koshkonong

P-Money
    Anyone have info on either events? A little bird today me they are both on August 21st this year. Whats the deal?

Heard the same thing, Ottawa on the 21, 22 if there was a rain out. Koshklonong speed runs, found the info on Scream And Fly board for this event.

flattie
    Most of the Shawano boys are going to Lake Kosh. at least its not far of drive for us

Blown 472
    Most of the Shawano boys are going to Lake Kosh. at least its not far of drive for us
    Where is it?

P-Money
    Just east of I-90 on the east side of Edgerton and south side of Fort Atkinson WI. Basically just radar runs, bikini contest, and a lot of drinking. Mainly outboards show up, a few justs, and a very few v-drives. Usually turns out to be a pretty good time. I know I've always enjoyed myself.

Stop by guys, I''ll have my Sleek Executive there, and my buddies will have thier HTM ss24, and Mastercraft 205, and maybe an AwsomeCat too. :rollside:

HPjunkie
    Sleek, I met your buddie with the htm. Man does that thing run!! I picked a race with him and at 93 he just strolled by like I was backing out of the throttle! My brother and I were there from Rockford Il. Its a fun day although the bikini contest started out slow. Greg

HP, he was running very near 130 mph (gps speedo) fastest he's ever ran, and on the nicest water too. Saturday was smooth water for most of the day and he was eating it up. You guy's run the rock river in IL.? I've never been out there to learn the river. Yes the bikini contest was so so, It sure cleared out after was over. Looks like a few more weeks of good weather out here, enjoy.....
    cw