Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: OB Eddie

Kim Hanson
    Okay Tom, what kind of prop do you run on your " XR4 " hope thats correct, because I'am not going to say sorry again..doh!...Do you have a jack-plate yet? What speed do you get out of her now with the added on extra's?
    Maybe Tom,I need to behave myself alittle more on these forums....not!......( . )( . ).......

Tom Brown
    LOL.
    I've been mostly running a 24p small ear Merc chopper. It isn't near enough prop.
    Over the winter, I picked up a 26p Merc Trophy that I think will be fine for general cruising and a 28p Merc chopper II. I haven't tested either of these props.
    My jack plate was a CMC ML-65 (like almost everyone runs) but I've changed it to a 6 inch Rapid Jack for ease of adjusting on the water. We'll see how that works out.
    You may recall that the XR-4 broke my boat right after I put it on so I don't really know much about what the best setup will be. With the ML-65 on the bottom and the engine over-revving as much as I wanted to let it, I was at 72 mph. I have no doubt that I'll get to 75-80 in a nice rev range with the 28p chopper II and the engine up a little.
    Shit Kim, this is boring. I wonder where O.B eddie went to?
    [ April 18, 2003, 03:46 PM: Message edited by: Tom Brown ]

Kim Hanson
    There is allways the new one" videoking211 ", I'am just going to hang low for awhile, causing to much shit lately....( . )( . )....

Kim Hanson:
    There is allways the new one" videoking211 ", I'am just going to hang low for awhile, causing to much shit lately....( . )( . ).... Kim you seem moderatly aggravated lately frown

Kim Hanson
    Rexone:
    Kim Hanson:
    There is allways the new one" videoking211 ", I'am just going to hang low for awhile, causing to much shit lately....( . )( . ).... Kim you seem moderatly aggravated lately Yes , you could say that! Boat repairs are crazy this time and I need to get another loan for it and my "Loan Officer" is gone for the long weekend and "BBSP "is really freaking close now!
    Don't mean to take it out on any of you guy's....( . )( . )...... wink

Tom Brown
    Kim, grab an extra pair of underwear, some talcum powder, and a credit card and get your ass to Dego's place; boat or no. If you miss BBSP V, you'll never forgive yourself.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789