Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: OB Eddie

Monkey Bung
    Jungle Boy:
    Eddie, I hope that you don't mind that I joint in to this debate for a while. First off, while Canada's federal government did not give it's support to your's for the war, it does not reflect the thoughts of the majority of Canadians. Look at the polls and you'll be see that. I'm sure that you don't agree with everything George Bush does or says either. If you do, then you are a mindless fool. That's what freedom is about, having your own opinions and the freedom to express them. If you also have a look at who votes our Federal Government in you'll see that it isn't the west. If you know anything about Canada, you'll know that we are a greatly devided country these days. The West pays the bills for the french bastards. The problem that I have with you is that people like you are reason that so many Americans are not welcome in countries that welcome Canadians with open arms. This is by no way a slight on the many many fine Americans that I know and have met through out the years. You have probably never even traveled through Canada to meet anyone that you are putting down, which makes you a very ignorant person. I have worked overseas for 9 years and have worked with many Americans and have liked 99% of them. You guys are not a lot different than us. We share many of the same values and ambitions. For you to come off and start spewing your hate towards people that you don't know makes you look stupid. I suspect that you are uneducated, untraveled, unhappy, and don't have a very nice boat either!! So, if I could just say one thing you, it would be **** YOU HOMO. In saying that, I suppose that makes me look alot like you. At this point I don't give a ****. Enjoy your shitty life with your fat ole lady and oil burning boat. YAA!! You have such a great military force you've defended your freedom without the aid of the U.S.A. Canadiens...Bunch of americans that found thier new homeland when the Vietnam war started.

FuelBoat2003
    this shit has gotten real deep in here, i agree ob eddie is a stupid moron with the mind of a two year old that gets off talking shit about others and thier boats.
    a few others in here and i myself know who ob eddie really is and it is all a game but when you start talking shit about each others country that is were it has to stop.
    if it is that personal to you do your games in privite messages.
    as for you kim i know your pissed off because all this started in fun and has turned to shit but thats the way things happen in here.
    as for myself i dont really give a shit if ob eddie or kim hanson leave the boards because at times it gets real interesting in here and i need a good laugh.
    you two need to take this thing into the back alley and punch it out so you can get it out of your system but i think ob eddie would clean your clock kim if thats really you in your profile.
    [ April 17, 2003, 10:48 PM: Message edited by: FuelBoat2003 ]

Jungle Boy
    Monkey Bung:
    Jungle Boy:
    Eddie, I hope that you don't mind that I joint in to this debate for a while. First off, while Canada's federal government did not give it's support to your's for the war, it does not reflect the thoughts of the majority of Canadians. Look at the polls and you'll be see that. I'm sure that you don't agree with everything George Bush does or says either. If you do, then you are a mindless fool. That's what freedom is about, having your own opinions and the freedom to express them. If you also have a look at who votes our Federal Government in you'll see that it isn't the west. If you know anything about Canada, you'll know that we are a greatly devided country these days. The West pays the bills for the french bastards. The problem that I have with you is that people like you are reason that so many Americans are not welcome in countries that welcome Canadians with open arms. This is by no way a slight on the many many fine Americans that I know and have met through out the years. You have probably never even traveled through Canada to meet anyone that you are putting down, which makes you a very ignorant person. I have worked overseas for 9 years and have worked with many Americans and have liked 99% of them. You guys are not a lot different than us. We share many of the same values and ambitions. For you to come off and start spewing your hate towards people that you don't know makes you look stupid. I suspect that you are uneducated, untraveled, unhappy, and don't have a very nice boat either!! So, if I could just say one thing you, it would be **** YOU HOMO. In saying that, I suppose that makes me look alot like you. At this point I don't give a ****. Enjoy your shitty life with your fat ole lady and oil burning boat. YAA!! You have such a great military force you've defended your freedom without the aid of the U.S.A. Canadiens...Bunch of americans that found thier new homeland when the Vietnam war started. I didn't say any shitty about your country asshole. But since you started - you really showed the yellowman and thing or two about fighting a war. As far a I see it, they are still communist. I'm gone and you can have your shitty attitudes.

Attn all Canada bashers

Monkey Bung
    Jungle Boy:
    Monkey Bung:
    Jungle Boy:
    Eddie, I hope that you don't mind that I joint in to this debate for a while. First off, while Canada's federal government did not give it's support to your's for the war, it does not reflect the thoughts of the majority of Canadians. Look at the polls and you'll be see that. I'm sure that you don't agree with everything George Bush does or says either. If you do, then you are a mindless fool. That's what freedom is about, having your own opinions and the freedom to express them. If you also have a look at who votes our Federal Government in you'll see that it isn't the west. If you know anything about Canada, you'll know that we are a greatly devided country these days. The West pays the bills for the french bastards. The problem that I have with you is that people like you are reason that so many Americans are not welcome in countries that welcome Canadians with open arms. This is by no way a slight on the many many fine Americans that I know and have met through out the years. You have probably never even traveled through Canada to meet anyone that you are putting down, which makes you a very ignorant person. I have worked overseas for 9 years and have worked with many Americans and have liked 99% of them. You guys are not a lot different than us. We share many of the same values and ambitions. For you to come off and start spewing your hate towards people that you don't know makes you look stupid. I suspect that you are uneducated, untraveled, unhappy, and don't have a very nice boat either!! So, if I could just say one thing you, it would be **** YOU HOMO. In saying that, I suppose that makes me look alot like you. At this point I don't give a ****. Enjoy your shitty life with your fat ole lady and oil burning boat. YAA!! You have such a great military force you've defended your freedom without the aid of the U.S.A. Canadiens...Bunch of americans that found thier new homeland when the Vietnam war started. I didn't say any shitty about your country asshole. But since you started - you really showed the yellowman and thing or two about fighting a war. As far a I see it, they are still communist. I'm gone and you can have your shitty attitudes. Who you callin a ASSHOLE!! YOU BETTER KNOW WHO YOUR TALKIN TO BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH LIKE THAT. I didnt call you one F#$CKIN' name.

BigBoyToys
    Easy now.....
    I have my opinions about Canada,France,Cuba,UK,Russia, etc, etc, and DEFINITELY have an opinion about the USA. Although all my opinions differ from 1 country to the next, the opinion that never changes nor falters is the USA......It is simply the BEST COUNTRY ON EARTH! And, furthermore, I will stand up to defend the USA to the death....
    I haven't really seen any USA bashing yet....But it looks like it may be headed that way. I don't want to get involved in this one but...."when you're running down my country man you're walking on the fightin' side of me"
    [ April 18, 2003, 06:11 AM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

Kim Hanson
    Rexone:
    Attn all Canada bashers

Had to reply to you before my humble exit, " KISS MY ASS ON MY WAY OUT " burningm

Tom Brown
    Kim, I think you may have misunderstood Rexone's post. frown

Kim Hanson
    Yes ,I see what you mean TOM..sorry Rexone, read it all wrong, said that so many times today I'am starting to hate the word, stupid thing besides this, that pic..the way I seen it made me put up my " BYE " thread! I will stick to it anyways, cause to much grief over here!

Tom Brown
    Kim, why don't you hang out and we'll all play nice for a while. Perhaps we can engage in a substantive discussion of boat drive and engine potentials.
    Then, we can stir up some more shit later... say about 10:30?
    [ April 18, 2003, 02:51 PM: Message edited by: Tom Brown ]

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast