Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what's better prop or jet??

Omelet Chef
    I'm getting a new boat and I dont know which way to go.

HammerDown
    There are pro's and con's to both...How bout yo tell us what YOU want in a boat,were and what type of water conditions (shallow,deep),how will you be using the craft,what kind of speed AND efficiency will make you happy, and what size boat your looking at. In short,make the wrong choice...you and your wallet could be very unhappy!

fryzll
    Hey Omelet Chef, decided to troll by here now huh? You gonna post some pics of other people boats and call them yours again? http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif Youve had 3 post including this one and the other two were just pictures of someone elses eggbeater race boats. This is just a case of you trying to get something started soooo.......GO AWAY TROLL!!!! Just look at his name and info http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
    Chris

GOT WATER ??
    Thanks for the heads up fryzll.
    Hey short order cook E.S.F.O.A.D.
    TROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fat rat
    Try your omelet beater on the back of a really large mixing bowl ..........let us know if you are happy with the performance, if not....I would try a smaller set of beaters, this should increase rpm's thus giving you more top end performance.....but if you want more hole shot step up a size or two......but be careful you could spill your batter.

Omelet Chef
    Why don't you go somewhere and fryzll you brain some more. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/frown.gif I don't have any soft copies of the pictures of my boats but I have the exact same hulls as depicted in the pictures I posted. Why are you so cynical as to assume that I am trying to start some sh1t. All I did is ask for some opinions. like ALL hi-po boats and I'm thinking about adding a jet to my collection and wanted to hear what you guys had to say. So if you don't have something intelligent to add to my thread go wax the bottom of you boat (if you even have one) If you do it's probably some POS that I could blow away with my dingy which by the way is an eggbeater!! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif

GOT WATER ??
    Hey short order cook.
    Maybe you should read your own profile.
    Did you forget what you put in there about jets.

Omelet Chef
    What's the matter cant you take a joke!
    Just because I'm a Ford man and I love blowin away Vetts with my stang doesn't mean I wouldn't own one.
    It should be obvious to any moron ( but I guess your not just 'ANY' moron ) that I'm into prop boats, but you guys make them sound so great I thought I might want to see what all the fuss was about. But it seems that nobody here can tell me why I should make my next boat a Mud Sucker over an eggbeater. So do you have something intelligent to add to my thread?
    [This message has been edited by Omelet Chef (edited September 30, 2001).]

Eat me & die
    HEY I`m the King TROLL in this forum !!!!
    Waz up wit tis inposster?
    I like PROPS, but not a Clamp-ON
    My boss likes Jet`s
    If you want a new boat, make it a Big Block.
    JUST SAY NO TO CLAMP ON`S !!!!!!
    (Prop or JET) make it a Big Block and go kick some Clamp-On Butt.
    Clamp-On`s are for Fishing & Wishing.
    Got to Love those Big Block Fishing Boat`s!

Wicky
    Big Block Spanking Party #3 Sounds like a good place to settle this one!!
    Oct 5,6,7th @ speed alley on Havasu.
    Bring on da suckers!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast