Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: American ***boat sample trailer

Spotondl
    American ***boat sample trailer...
    Quicktime version, 5 megabytes (http://www.mukaikussin.com/boattripp...can***boat.mov)
    Windows Media version, 14 megabytes (http://www.mukaikussin.com/boattripp...can***boat.avi)
    The files are large so they take a while to download off the server... Please be patient.

WetWillie
    Can you look at the link?

Spotondl
    Link is working properly... Files are kinda big, 5mb and 14mb so they take a little while to download...

Right click the link and "Save as Target". You can cruise the forum while it downloads, then watch the whole thing once it's done....

BLOWN HOWARD
    looking good were is all the pictures of my boat in there???? I wanted to see Chris's little chubby face in there too!!!!!!!!!!

fourspeednup
    Lookin good. Are we just waiting for a network to pick it up now? Or is it already in production?

RiverToysJas
    That was a trailer for the TV Show? So the show is just going to be about showing race boats in action? I thought this show was going to be about building boats??? I'm cornfuzed....
    RTJas

SoCal_fun
    That was a trailer for the TV Show? So the show is just going to be about showing race boats in action? I thought this show was going to be about building boats??? I'm cornfuzed....
    RTJas
    My thoughts exactly.... Whats the show about??

What they said

superdave013
    RTJas
    I think the buildig process will be a pretty big part of it. I'm not involved with it but I've seen the first boat that's getting built up. sick sick sick is all I'm gonna tell ya.
    I'm glad there is more to it then the build up myself.
    Looks like Dave Sammonds behind the wheel of that old hydro, Darrin Cristy aka Quickshot in the alki hydro and Jetboatguru driving the Bling Bling ski flat. Nice!
    BTW, I hear that old front engine hydro will be doing laps at the Long Beach race on the 14th. Sounds like it will be the first boat out there. Don't be late if you want to see some histroy running around the track.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast