Thread: New server is already breaking down!

dmontzsta
    my email replies are not all coming through, I only get some of them. I was getting them for every thread, but now it is for 50% of them. http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/Si...es/toilet3.gif

Tom Brown
    Only one will be sent until you log in again and view that thread. If you don't view the thread, I don't think it will send another notice if more replies stack into that thread.

dmontzsta
    Only one will be sent until you log in again and view that thread. If you don't view the thread, I don't think it will send another notice if more replies stack into that thread.
    yeah, problem is I am only getting very few email responses, some threads that I am following are not showing up. http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/Si...lies/slant.gif

Tom Brown
    If you're following the "Custom User Tittles" thread, give it time. The outbound mail queue is probably pretty long.
    Do keep in mind that it isn't designed to send every post, only to let you know that one or more posts have been made since you last read the thread. At least, that's how I think it works. That's how IPB works.

Scream
    If you're following the "Custom User Titties" thread, give it time. The outbound mail queue is probably pretty long.
    :eek!: :eek!: :eek!:
    I like custom titties...can I get some emailed to me too...

Kilrtoy
    You know the old saying if it aint broke dont fix it.....

Kachina26
    Are you sure that you are subscribed to those threads? I stopped getting them for the threads I replied to also, but I don't show as being subscribed to them. Look below the reply box for the drop down menu that says "notification type" it's under the additional options box.

Petrofied
    All is working well here. It just took some time to get used to, I think I like this format better.