Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Any LongShoreman Here!!!

MAINEVENT
    I have heard that their are Apps. going out is this going to be like before where pretty much only certain people get them???? or is it open?? I used to work with a guy who left working where i work and now works there but i cant get a hold of him.... If anyone has details can you share with me??? This may be my ticket out of here :idea:
    TIA
    MAINEVENT

Kilrtoy
    I was told by a long shore man,
    That all part timers should be getting full time in addition to 2000 other jobs....
    He told me this yesterday.
    Damn That made me think of Issac's. Now I'm hungry

MAINEVENT
    Thank just got off the phone with my buddy and filled me in
    Thanks Kilrtoy

lucky
    thats wen your boat breaks down after the gordge ??
    or are you refering to "seamen "

Kilrtoy
    thats wen your boat breaks down after the gordge ??
    or are you refering to "seamen "
    Thank god that has not happened yet and I hope it never does....

djunkie
    check the L.A Times on wednesday there will be info. on the hiring

Kilrtoy
    The ILWU IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Over Paid, it is not even funny

victorfb
    The ILWU IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Over Paid, it is not even funny
    go lash down a ship full of containers at 3:00AM when the entire place is wet and rethink that comment.

djunkie
    If you think we are overpaid than you obviously do not know anything about our job. This is one of the most dangerous jobs in the world. If you new about how many people are injured on the job annually than you would understand why we make what we make. This job is great opportunity to make some great money if you are willing to work and take a chance at an injury or death. I know many people who have been hurt and even died on the job. Until you learn what this job is about please don't jump to the conclusion that we are overpaid.

djunkie
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...es_002-med.jpg
    If standing under one of these cranes while 80,000 lbs. are hanging in the air by a couple of cables isn't dangerous enough to get paid a decent salary, than why would anyone do it at all?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast