Thread: need help with setup

hava life
    I have been trying to figure out how to install pics on the dislay. I figured out the avater but cant get the rest. How do you guys put the picture on the message post. I am not coputer lit. at all

Mohavekid
    Upload your pics to the ***boat.com media center.
    After you've uploaded them, start your post just above where you type in the post is a small yellow and blue symbol of a mountain and sun. Click symbol and a prompt box will open. Copy the properties of your picture into the prompt box and click OK. Your pic properties will show up in your post. Once you click submit on the post, the pic will show up.
    Hope you got some good ones to share.

hava life
    http://www.fototime.com/ftweb/bin/ft.dll/standard?pictid={FEAF958F-C3AF-4408-A719-D091C1635C93}&exp=f&moddt=38208.032013912

hava life
    This is the picture I am using to attemt to make my avatar a bit larger but no success

hava life
    this would be a nice picture to put under this area and i can change my avatar to something else. how do I get the picture in this area as part of my post or signiture???????????

Scream
    You can resize the picture you have, crop it, or any number of things to get it smaller. If you're pic is too small, nobody will ever figure out what it is. lol
    Leme see if I can help here. I'll be right back.

Scream