Thread: Need Upholstery done...Help please.

BadBahner
    I have a 19 foot Bahner with round back to back seats and a pulley cover that I need re-upolstered. I live in Orange County CA, does anyone know of a reputable shop I can use in this area?
    Thanks,
    Eric

Coach
    I had Desinger Marine Interiors in Corona re-upolstered a few of my seats last winter and was very happy with the work. I think a few other board members have had their entire boat re-done there. The guy to talk to is Ross the number is (909) or (951) 371-7000.

BadBahner
    I had Desinger Marine Interiors in Corona re-upolstered a few of my seats last winter and was very happy with the work. I think a few other board members have had their entire boat re-done there. The guy to talk to is Ross the number is (909) or (951) 371-7000.
    Thanks... :smile:

copperrat20
    BadBahner,
    I have tried out more shops than you can imagine. Weather it be on boat interior or street rods. I am the pickiest person in the world when it comes to detail and perfection. I finally found a shop that I can say does awesome work. You do in fact get what you pay for. The shop is called Eddie and Son's Upholstery in Bellflower. Expensive but not too expensive and they can get as elaborate as you want. Mild or wild they can do.

superdave013
    coolchange does it. He's a little out of the area but he will be down this weekend for the races in Long Beach.