Thread: energizer pics?

dave186
    sure has been alot of jacuzzi talk lately! but does anyone have any pics of a WJ energizer kit installed in there boat? I wanna see what the transom adapter looks like with the new bowl.

Duane HTP
    The bowl and rear section of the pump will look just like the one on this YJ rebuild, only it will be the WJ suction housing.
    http://www.hi-techperformance.com/images/Jacuzzix.jpg

moparjet
    i have a jacuzzi in mt 71 tahiti. i was wanting to know what gains i will get from the energizer kit. the pump is stock as far as i know. the boat only runs about 53 on gps. im lookin for 70mph. the water breaks at the driver seat. what can i do to get more boat out of the water besides setting the pump back. the motor should have plenty of power(about 450hp or so )its a tunnel ram 2 650s on a slightly modified 440. i turn the jacuzzi at 5000 rpm. what would be the best impeller to gain more top speed and lower rpm?thanks for any help guys

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    i have a jacuzzi in mt 71 tahiti. i was wanting to know what gains i will get from the energizer kit. the pump is stock as far as i know. the boat only runs about 53 on gps. im lookin for 70mph. the water breaks at the driver seat. what can i do to get more boat out of the water besides setting the pump back. the motor should have plenty of power(about 450hp or so )its a tunnel ram 2 650s on a slightly modified 440. i turn the jacuzzi at 5000 rpm. what would be the best impeller to gain more top speed and lower rpm?thanks for any help guys
    which jacuzzi pump do you have? a yj or wj? in either case a diverter would probably help dry the boat out. if you have a yj pump they are hard to come by.
    Omega

moparjet
    i believe its a wj, it has the 4 bolts on the bowl. the bowl has a small hole in it at the zerk fitting. so i know i need to do some work to it. thats why i was thinking about going with the energizer

BrendellaJet
    Need to know the model. of pump you are asking about. 450hp is probably not enough to get it aired out, and I think those tahitis were pretty heavy boats... Where does your motor make max power at?

dave186
    well i will let you guys know what the energizer does on my southwind 18. it went 45mph with the worn out WJ. im hoping for 50 or better with the energizer.

moparjet
    Motor Was Built To Run 2500 To 6500 Rpm. It Just Seems Like Im Getting Too Many Rpms And Not Enough Speed. Your Right About The Hull Being Heavy.