Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Anyone have plans this weekend?

abraman1326
    What's going on at Berryessa? I have spots at Putah L-14-15-16-19-20 right above the ramp leaving tomorrow and staying till next Tuesday..... What cove are you referring to?
    Denis
    I'll be over at pope creek. Where the bridge is. On your way around the lake, it is the first bridge you go over. It's right around the bend from Putah Creek.

TBONE1904
    we will be at mayflower in blythe this weekend...look for my boat if anyone will be there

full throttle
    I'm heading to Needles Fri. morn. I'll be @ the Sandbar Fri. and Sat. Also be hang'in @ Moabi. Corona blue & yellow Baja # P4-46.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    get another 10 disc CD player

WUTWZAT
    Thinking about trying to find a video monitor to replace the one stolen from my truck before the motor died on me in the beginning of this month. Install it and maybe make a trip out to Elsinore to make sure my boats not alergic to green water. Give it a good run before changing the oil and doing a major clean up to prepare for Freeboard Challenged 2 on October 9th & 10th. Be there or have a big boat.
    Jason

No big plans, I hear there is something going down at the AVI so we will swing by and see what kind of trouble we can get into :devil:
    Rich, we'll be at the house this weekend, so if you're upriver midafternoon, I'll be at the beach on the AZ side about 5 miles up from Avi. If you're upriver later in the afternoon, beach it at Lazy Harry's and come by for a beverage.
    Shelley feels like trying to take some money back from the Indians Saturday night, too.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234