Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who Had The Slowest Boat @ CFW on NYD ?

Money tree, thats funny stuff, good luck on tomorrow.

1st Timer
    smalls:
    Do water Taxi's count. I had both seats in, Any one wanna ride? smile_sp You can't tell me that one seat stopped you from racing, can you?
    [ January 30, 2003, 05:52 PM: Message edited by: 1st Timer ]

FLYTE RISK
    Her454:
    Sangster:
    I told ya to take that Air Conditioner off the boat... Whats up easy.... Prettiest Air Conditioner I've seen in awhile eek! [img]http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Avatars/flyte.JPG[/img]
    photo is courtesy of my brat who had my camera all day.... wink Her I give thanx to your brat!! I know I was ducking and diving when BT 273's other half had the camera ha ha very hungover to start the new years!

Her454
    FLYTE RISK:
    Her I give thanx to your brat!! I know I was ducking and diving when BT 273's other half had the camera ha ha very hungover to start the new years! Well, you weren't quick enuf to duck the brat..she takes after mom cuz she definitly got you on film looking pretty rough....I'll sell them to you cheap tho.
    wink

Her454
    Hud:
    Money tree, thats funny stuff, good luck on tomorrow. Thanks, Im already nervous.

FLYTE RISK
    Her thanx but no thanx unless there are any of sangster jr. and I playin that morning. Guess he can kiss the back of my A.C unit huh!!! ha ha hey sangster what exactly is the name of my boat ???????? lol

Her454
    FLYTE RISK:
    Her thanx but no thanx unless there are any of sangster jr. and I playin that morning. Hell no, she helped unload in the am, crawled in the Blazer and went back to sleep. My little trooper. She did get some great shots later in the day tho...and even one of the dock sinking with all the people on it..I found that humorous.
    [ January 30, 2003, 06:48 PM: Message edited by: Her454 ]

FLYTE RISK
    no doubt!! that dock was lookin tempting new years eve, could'nt strum up enough $$$$$$$ to jump in though I would have but you know smallZZ and TR4 real tight with the $$$$$$$$.. LOL

Her454
    Flyte, check your Pm's, need a favor.

FLYTE RISK
    Her454:
    Flyte, check your Pm's, need a favor. Her you have mail!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast