Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who Had The Slowest Boat @ CFW on NYD ?

jetboatgirly
    FuelBoat2003:
    WAS IT GURU ?
    WAS IT BAGPIPES ? cry
    WAS IT SANGESTER ? sleeping
    WAS IT BIGBOYTOYS ?
    Now Everyone Tell The TRUTH argue I must agree with Her454, At least these guys got off the trailer and atemted to race... Hey where was boat 1069 that sunny day at cfw, did'nt see it in the water...???? eek!

Sangster
    I don't think it was runnin, seems to me there was a belt mising for the fuel pump and the bracket was all tweeked....... If I'm not mistaken...

Sangster
    Her454:
    Sangster:
    I told ya to take that Air Conditioner off the boat... Whats up easy.... Prettiest Air Conditioner I've seen in awhile eek! [img]http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Avatars/flyte.JPG[/img]
    photo is courtesy of my brat who had my camera all day.... wink He had to write that on there wink , cause he kept tring to get in Smalls Boat

BigBoyToys
    To answer the original topic question, the answer out of the 4 would be me in the "rowboat". So there ya have it. I was the slowest. But, even rowing across the lake I was Waaaayyyy faster than the boats on the trailers eek!

Her454
    BigBoyToys:
    To answer the original topic question, the answer out of the 4 would be me in the "rowboat". So there ya have it. I was the slowest. But, even rowing across the lake I was Waaaayyyy faster than the boats on the trailers eek! Just for that Im buyin MrBBT a beer next outing....

Kindsvater Flat
    Her454:
    BigBoyToys:
    To answer the original topic question, the answer out of the 4 would be me in the "rowboat". So there ya have it. I was the slowest. But, even rowing across the lake I was Waaaayyyy faster than the boats on the trailers eek! Just for that Im buyin MrBBT a beer next outing.... Who's icechest you getting it out of?

Kindsvater Flat
    BigBoyToys:
    To answer the original topic question, the answer out of the 4 would be me in the "rowboat". So there ya have it. I was the slowest. But, even rowing across the lake I was Waaaayyyy faster than the boats on the trailers eek! Mines the slowest, its still in the shop. But I'm sure I will have it back together before Morg.

Sangster
    Don't be to sure there K-Flat...Word has it there's a work party going on this weekend in Morg's garage...There was talk about "Fiberglassing...Nytex..PVA..Sandpaper..Dust Masks & all that technical stuff....

Kindsvater Flat
    Sangster:
    Don't be to sure there K-Flat...Word has it there's a work party going on this weekend in Morg's garage...There was talk about "Fiberglassing...Nytex..PVA..Sandpaper..Dust Masks & all that technical stuff.... Ya but you know that they will start sucking suds and then the BS starts and they end up watching videos. At least thats how my work parties go.

Her454
    Kindsvater Flat:
    Who's icechest you getting it out of? Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, whoever's not looking. eek!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast