Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: JETFEST 2004 Annual Hot Boat Rally on Lake Corpus Christi

1slowboat
    here is a pic of the new boat.... its never been titled untill now and it had a blown alky motor in it... it will be blown again.... ive always wanted a pickle fork tunnel and when i went for a ride in cookie mans boat i wanted one even more... any ways here is the new project.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...LEFORK_036.jpg

Liberator TJ1984
    With a Blown motor in that thing I'll bet your gonna have to change your Name :idea: Otta Scream !
    Gopherrr
    P.S. did you get that hull from "Handsome Bob" in Ft.Stockton???

1slowboat
    With a Blown motor in that thing I'll bet your gonna have to change your Name :idea: Otta Scream !
    Gopherrr
    P.S. did you get that hull from "Handsome Bob" in Ft.Stockton???
    ithink peps will get a laugh with my name, vers seeing the boat
    i got it from david moon in pottsboro, minutes away from texoma, i got it for 3,700 which i thought was a steal for her.... i hated selling my old boat for 4,000 , with all the $ i had in it but its what i wanted so i had to act fast before it was gone. i,m pretty sure i met you out at jest fest but don't remember,.... to many beers since then.... i also have a bunch of pics from jet fest and i will post them when i have time to resize them all, i have about 100 or more....ttul.travis aka 1slowboat

1slowboat
    here is another pic of the new (slow one). it has the parkea floor ( or how ever you speel it.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...LEFORK_033.jpg

jdf
    1slow you need to get it done and come hang out with us in tyler this year we have a lake lot on tyler lake and the is about 5 us there all the time bambamm

1slowboat
    1slow you need to get it done and come hang out with us in tyler this year we have a lake lot on tyler lake and the is about 5 us there all the time bambamm
    sounds like a plan.... its going to suck having to bum rides from my friends till i ( get-r-done) :cry:

1slowboat
    here is a few pickle forks that were at jetfest
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...ickleforks.JPG

737jetmech
    Looks like you southern folks know how to throw a party! Some very nice hardware also.
    I lived in the lone star state for about 8 years (Spring Texas).Been to lake Travis , Conroe ,Houston, and the San jac. river. Never got to lake Corpus Christi.Looks like a nice lake! To bad its 35 hours away.
    Bob

1slowboat
    Looks like you southern folks know how to throw a party! Some very nice hardware also.
    I lived in the lone star state for about 8 years (Spring Texas).Been to lake Travis , Conroe ,Houston, and the San jac. river. Never got to lake Corpus Christi.Looks like a nice lake! To bad its 35 hours away.
    Bob
    it is to bad your so far away :squiggle: ....you just dont know how bad ass these south texas jetters are. ...for that mater EVERY TEXAS JETTER that i have met have been down to earth and real,......thats my impreasion any ways... haven't met a foul one's yet.....

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345