Thread: My Summer is Offically Over

Coach
    Football started today marking the end of another great river season. Next trip comes one week after the playoff, hopefully in December. Hope everyone has a great Labor day weekend I will have a game that Friday and be game planning all weekend, with Practice on Monday as always.

hot_diggity_dog
    Football started today marking the end of another great river season. Next trip comes one week after the playoff, hopefully in December. Hope everyone has a great Labor day weekend I will have a game that Friday and be game planning all weekend, with Practice on Monday as always.
    Coach good luck this year! Keep us updated along the season.
    HDD
    Glenn

MRS FLYIN VEE
    I agree.. Get some pics of the tight butts in the uniforms would ya.. the girls need some love.. :wink: :wink:

PlyaPlya22
    Good Luck Coach. Kick azz and take names :eat:

Coach
    Some how I think that might get me fired. :idea:
    We will see what we can do.
    I agree.. Get some pics of the tight butts in the uniforms would ya.. the girls need some love.. :wink: :wink:

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Some how I think that might get me fired. :idea:
    We will see what we can do.
    LMAO!! oh I didn't think about that.. sorry.. it's o.k.. I don't want you in trouble.. :jawdrop: but you can say it's for a photo album for the guys for the end of the season.. LOL!!

Toomstone
    ya from inside it looked like a nice day for football. don't run those kids too hard
    Toomstone :crossx: