Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Polaris Ranger xp Vs. Rhino 660

djunkie
    AKA "Miniballer". I know what you mean. I tell P Dizzle all the time. Just can't compete. BUt I can drink him under the table though. He's a lightweight.
    I'm right there with you. DJunkie aka Junior baller in training. :rollside:

essexjet
    Anyone else hear the rumor of Yamaha coming out with a 750 rhino??

HOOTER SLED-
    What about Honda's so-called contribution? I heard that shiat was gonna be bad ass too.

RiverDave
    Near as I can tell from what I've read the Polaris XP is actually better then the rhino in nearly everything.. Just costs more is all.
    RD

HOOTER SLED-
    Near as I can tell from what I've read the Polaris XP is actually better then the rhino in nearly everything.. Just costs more is all.
    RD
    Are you talking about the one that looks like a mini sandrail?? SAw a pic of that in an off road magazine. Looked pretty nice. Not for $20000 though. Might as well get a rail with some real power.

sigepmock
    RD
    Stock compared to stock I think the Polaris edges out the Rhino but when it comes to aftermarket parts and accessories the Rhino wins out. I have also heard of reliability issues with the Polaris and multiple recalls but I guess that comes with any new vehicle. I looked at both and decided on the Rhino because here in SoCal parts and service are so much more readily available. I didn't want the one Polaris Dealer to have me over a barrell if something went wrong with it.
    We're taking our Rhino to Glamis over New Years, I'll let you know how it stacked up against the Polaris's out there.
    Chris

Ultrafied
    Basically for play, the Rhino wins. It's narrower (for trails, etc.), more accessories and has Yamaha as a dealer. For work and play, the Ranger wins hands down. The XP 700 EFI beats it towing, payload and tops at 44mph stock.
    As far as dependability, They both have problems. My decision went with the Ranger. Wider , I wanted the bench seat, EFI and it can pull my boat in and out of the garage at Havi.

Phat Daddy
    I ordered the high speed gears for it too. Should do around 50mph now. WWAAAAAHHHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rollside:
    On the street!!! :crossx: :crossx:

Phat Daddy
    AKA "Miniballer". I know what you mean. I tell P Dizzle all the time. Just can't compete. BUt I can drink him under the table though. He's a lightweight.
    BEERis for lightweights... step up to the plate and drink the real stuff, then will talk :crossx: :rollside: :220v:

djunkie
    On the street!!! :crossx: :crossx:
    No, in the air. Of course on the street. In the dirt too if I got the balls. We'll see. :crossx:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast