Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Insurance companies

NorCalCat
    So I have been trying to shop for cheaper insurance for my cat, but no luck. I can't even get anyone to call me back. They take my information and never call back, WTF?
    I guess it is a good thing I am already insured, even if I am getting raped. :2purples:

Dave C
    suck...
    oh sorry. I was trying to finish your sentence in the title.

teeitup
    So I have been trying to shop for cheaper insurance for my cat, but no luck. I can't even get anyone to call me back. They take my information and never call back, WTF?
    I guess it is a good thing I am already insured, even if I am getting raped. :2purples:
    Try Western Marine Insurance (209) 4661513 They did OK on my 28 Daytona, at least their service was prompt and efficent. I believe they are up in your area (Northern CA)

Mrs. Restless22
    Where do you live?
    I work for AAA in NorCal and can do cats up to certain horsepowers....

NorCalCat
    Where do you live?
    I work for AAA in NorCal and can do cats up to certain horsepowers....
    I am in Marin County. I am even willing to move my cars and home if the reates are good enough.
    Where are you? What is the HP limit? I have a 540 in a 29' cat, but mod V...

don johnson
    Merkel Insurance, Marty Richman email at; martin@charterlakes.com
    Merkel insure's my 33 Daytona with blown 1050 motors. They have been very responsive to get my money!
    Also try Blackadar Insurance 800-292-0092. However, they only insure boats over 30'.

Mrs. Restless22
    I am in Marin County. I am even willing to move my cars and home if the reates are good enough.
    Where are you? What is the HP limit? I have a 540 in a 29' cat, but mod V...
    I am in the Daly City office. I would have to write your home policy with it...but could probably still get you a good rate.
    Can you PM or email (shawna_borg@csaa.com) me a pic with details (year, coverage amount) and I can see what I can do for you.

NorCalCat
    Merkel Insurance, Marty Richman email at; martin@charterlakes.com
    Merkel insure's my 33 Daytona with blown 1050 motors. They have been very responsive to get my money!
    Also try Blackadar Insurance 800-292-0092. However, they only insure boats over 30'.
    I am with Markel right now. And I am getting :hammer2:

don johnson
    The cost of big HP cats is simply painfull.... Markel did not raise my rates this year however.... I guess they were already high enough...

Mrs. Restless22
    The cost of big HP cats is simply painfull.... Markel did not raise my rates this year however.... I guess they were already high enough...
    I dont know what you consider "big hp" but I recently insured a 2004 25' Daytona for someone on the boards with 425 hp for $434 a year with 1mil liability. I didnt think that was to bad.... :wink:

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast