Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Insurance companies

Bling Bling
    Don't even get me started on this bullshit, prices for most performance cats are a joke. Every once in a while you find someone with the right price. I used Shawn Wilson at the Summer group. He helped me out huge. If you need his # let me know.

don johnson
    Bling,
    What carrier did that agent write you with?
    What HP motors did you claim?

HavasuDreamin'
    If the HP is low enough farmers will do it. 22' with twin outboards 240 hp each
    Mr. Schmidt........if the ins. co. ever finds out you under estimated your horspower by 60 hp on each engine, you could be screwed. :2purples:
    Good Luck.

Robbie Racer
    Anybody know of any insurance companies that will insure my 25' Carrera with 1200 hp? (Perfect driving record). I've already checked with all the go fast insurance companies but once you have the ability to exceed 120 mph with a boat under 30', they don't want to touch you at any price. Mrs. Restless, I will be happy to switch my homeowners and auto policies over to you if you can get insurance for me on the boat. I checked with AAA down here in Gilroy and they turned me down due to the horsepower. :frown:
    RR

Mrs. Restless22
    Anybody know of any insurance companies that will insure my 25' Carrera with 1200 hp? (Perfect driving record). I've already checked with all the go fast insurance companies but once you have the ability to exceed 120 mph with a boat under 30', they don't want to touch you at any price. Mrs. Restless, I will be happy to switch my homeowners and auto policies over to you if you can get insurance for me on the boat. I checked with AAA down here in Gilroy and they turned me down due to the horsepower. :frown:
    RR
    I wish I could help you, but I dont think we would even consider it with 1200hp Sorry
    I can save some folks alot of money...Im working on bringing someone down from $3200 a year to $600 :2purples: :wink:
    Hey Robbie....we will all be at Berryessa on Sunday...think you can make a day trip??

NorCalCat
    you know that Mrs. Restless is alright in my book!!!! :devil:
    Norcal give her a call. Wouldn't hurt.
    BTW I got a quote from Markel for $2,200/year with a 4 month layup for my 25 and a "stock" 496HO.
    She is already on it. Last night! You don't have to tell me twice. :hammerhea

NorCalCat
    IM serious. But I can only insure in NorCal.....
    Hence
    NorCalCat!

andy01
    I wish I could help you, but I dont think we would even consider it with 1200hp Sorry
    I can save some folks alot of money...Im working on bringing someone down from $3200 a year to $600 :2purples: :wink:
    Hey Robbie....we will all be at Berryessa on Sunday...think you can make a day trip??
    I have my house and cars with AAA and they dropped me 20 days in to my Cat policy. They Don't insure tunnel's, and are not rated by the state to insure boats over a certain speed if I remember what I was told.
    Andy

Mrs. Restless22
    I have my house and cars with AAA and they dropped me 20 days in to my Cat policy. They Don't insure tunnel's, and are not rated by the state to insure boats over a certain speed if I remember what I was told.
    Andy
    Do you live in NorCal or SoCal?

andy01
    Do you live in NorCal or SoCal?
    SoCal............................................. ....

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast