Thread: SON OF A MOTHER F-ER

Hallett19
    MAN... F REX MARINE, THOSE MOTHER F-ERS GAVE ME THE WRONG EVERYTHING !!!! WRONG PAN, WRONG PICK-UP, AND GUESS WHAT, THEY ARE NOT OPEN TODAY,HOW CONVENIENT!!! BASTARDS !!!!SO MY ENGINE IS DANGLING ON THE HOIST IN MY GARAGE WITH THE BOAT HALF PUSHED OUT TILL MONDAY!!! A-HOLES !!!! DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT !!! JUST VENTING

Wet Dream
    I see you are not having a good day. I'm trying to figure out why the hell they would send you V drive stuff?

Hallett19
    well, they did not send it to me, I drove out to get it, but it is like 45 min away, and now instead of taking my boat out tommorow and kicking ass at the lake, my boat is stuck in the garage, I am going to complain that they arent open saturdays!!. But I double checked too, I made sure to ask if the pickup will work with a stock style pump and he said that it would be fine, and now I don't think I will be able to use my windage tray anymore, I might have to use the kind they offer in the kit !!!! not only that, but the pan was the complete wrong one !!! I honestly think they gave me one for a.... dare I say...... chevy

wsm9808
    geezzz, I felt the same way about CP Performance a few months ago. Took me 7 weeks of ordering and reordering and reordering and sending back parts to get the right stuff just to put some log exhaust on. Thats a long time to have your boat down in the summertime. I gave up on them and Rex got it right the first shot. Maybe the guy that kept screwing up my orders at CP works at Rex now.?

Hallett19
    HAHAHAA !! no kidding !

Aduner2
    Try Eddie Marine in Rancho Cucamonga. They are open half-day on Sat. Auto-Marine in Glendora is also open Sat. They have some stuff and can get most anything.Rex Marine hours have never been convenient for the do it yourselfers.
    Isn't boating fun!

spectras only
    Hallett ,I'm surprised that they gave you the wrong pan ,unless they thought you have a V-drive http://free.***boat.net/ubb/rolleyes.gif. Go back to your starter post ,I posted the pic and #'s for dooley pans there. I'm sure they will replace it for you with the right one .It's a bummer though ,you have to miss a weekend ;(

77charger
    let you know there are two different type pumps one has a tread in pick up the other hasa screw in type i found out first hand,but summit racing sent me the right one and let me keep the screw in type for their mistake and that is the spare one i have it is for a rear sump pan from what i have been told.my boat has a front sump but is a 14 qt model so starvation is no prob.

hawaiian21
    Last year I purchased a 10 qt meloden pan from cp performance and they sent the wrong pickup for the oil pump( got it on a friday ). talk about pissed. this was in august, prime boating season. I made them send the right one next day air and had them pick up the wrong one with a call tag.

Hallett19
    well everything is smoothed over now, they gave me a pan for a mk 4 chevy, yuck. not only that, but the pickup they gave me is the RIGHT one !!! yeeeeehaawwww !!! so I ranted and raved for almost no reason, except for the fact they made me wast a weekend of boating. THANKS A-HOLES !!! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif