Thread: Subs

Kim Hanson
    Roz are these any good ? Eclipse
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...72HPIM1154.JPG
    or stick with these ones ? IMPP Pioneers
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...72HPIM1071.JPG

Kim Hanson
    Do these have to be brigged or what ? I have nothing that came with them, they told me to bring it back with them installed and they will fix it if it doesn't sound riight . How much to power up these 2 also, I have only 650 watts to them right now and I think they suck :yuk: I might have shit hooked up wrong, but the IMPP's vibrated everything in my truck to death.....( . )( . )............please help

ROZ
    What model number and did you put them into the same box that the Pioneer were in ? Likely need a new box..

Kim Hanson
    What model number and did you put them into the same box that the Pioneer were in ? Likely need a new box..
    The # is SW6123.4 and the box is the same as before and it's made by Bass Works..........( . )( . )...........

ROZ
    Is that bass or bass ?

Beer-30
    Yeah, the Eclipse should rail all over the Pioneers. Installed per specs, sealed or ported, they would more likely want 650 EACH.

Kim Hanson
    Yeah, the Eclipse should rail all over the Pioneers. Installed per specs, sealed or ported, they would more likely want 650 EACH.
    I put 650 to one and it lasted 8 minutes.........( . )( . ).....and the bass from the IMPP is still the beast to beat.