Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The End of Billy Burger?

mmered8299
    My kids love getting ice cream from those concessoners. Now we have to go back to that ass at Havasu Marina. Whats this shit about the concessoners congesting up Thomson Bay? Thomson Bay was congested before they showed up. I hated it when they moved those bouys out.

Ziggy
    Unfortunately, the city does not regulate the water or shoreline of Lake Havasu (or Parker). They need a concessionaire's license from the BLM, which they will not get, as the article stated.
    Again, my glass is half full because the article said "The BLM controls MOST of the lake and shoreline" not all of it.......so I still see a loophole somewhere.
    Just trying to put a positive spin on it---time will tell :argue:

Ziggy
    I think they meant "everything but the shoreline owned by the CRIT". You can't get a license from them either, they're regulated to death by the Federal government.
    Ok, you burst my bubble, I give

Kilrtoy
    What a pile of SHIT.
    We need to find out who is complaining and BOYCOTT Them and force them out of business

BoatFloating
    I thought Billy Burger caught on fire alittle while ago. Am I wrong?
    I could of sworn we saw it burning!!!!!!! It wasnt BBQ either!!
    No sir we had them the Sunday before last.... Great F*** ing burgers

Mr.Havasu
    What a pile of SHIT.
    We need to find out who is complaining and BOYCOTT Them and force them out of business
    My guess would be that real nice jeff guy at the marina :hammer2:

goeasy8
    Now they want to get these people off the lake that are just trying to make a living. Before that it was the noise and exhaust fumes, whats next. It sounds too me like they are trying to cut down there tourism (to crowded and too loud) so they start cracking down on these things and what ever else they can think of they will piss people off enough so they go somewhere else. This is just my opinion but I could be wrong :hammer2:

BajaMike
    I love those Billy Burgers.....!!!!!!

moneypit
    Havasu city has to come to grips that it has nothing to do with safety.. No wake zone??? It's again, all about money. The right thing would be to regulate and permit the vendors. I dont want to see countless vendors out there, but it would be nice to have a few issued permits. Wheather they lottery the permits or whatever.
    I think these guys are convenient.. and nice people as well. Billy Burger sells a good burger. I waited for my order one day for about 20 minutes. He doubled my order for free. Cool guy.
    If anything, it decreases the traffic in the channel. Especially when you cant find a place to park your boat to walk up to get something. Havasu wants to get the lake back down to size it sems, but they still want to make the loads of money they do when everyone comes to town. There problems lies within the fact that they have a knee jerk reaction. Instead of forseeing a problem and stop it before it happens, they wait to see someone start a business and pull it out from them...
    They have boat builders that have helped build there town that sells legal boat equipment, but when someone sticks an exhaust system on their boat, its illegal.. amazing government.

johnsonmarine
    oh no not the burgers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast