Thread: Just bought my first Jet...

Zeug
    Well,
    It looks like I just bought my first jet boat. The '75 Anthony splash of a Southwind that was for sale on this forum. I haven't even seen it in person yet as I am in Utah and the boat is in San Diego. I had some family go look at it today at elsinore and gave them the instructions that if it was clean and ran good to make an offer.
    It is almost exactly like the boat i grew up riding in as a kid from Orange County and so it was fairly easy for them to check the condition, so I'm not to worried there. I should be hauling it up to my place in Utah this weekend.
    Hoping to meet a few people from Utah that might have the low down on the best lakes in the area and maybe some info on the rangers and how they are to guys with OT Pipes.
    I should have some pics to post tomorrow.
    Kent

Jake W
    Congrats.
    Jake

Nucking futs
    That was a smoking deal and a clean boat.

BadBahner
    Well,
    It looks like I just bought my first jet boat. The '75 Anthony splash of a Southwind that was for sale on this forum. I haven't even seen it in person yet as I am in Utah and the boat is in San Diego. I had some family go look at it today at elsinore and gave them the instructions that if it was clean and ran good to make an offer.
    It is almost exactly like the boat i grew up riding in as a kid from Orange County and so it was fairly easy for them to check the condition, so I'm not to worried there. I should be hauling it up to my place in Utah this weekend.
    Hoping to meet a few people from Utah that might have the low down on the best lakes in the area and maybe some info on the rangers and how they are to guys with OT Pipes.
    I should have some pics to post tomorrow.
    Kent
    Way to go Kent

75anthony455
    Kent,
    Thanks to you and mike, the boat ran pretty good out at Elsinore. Hope that you get as much fun and use out of it as I did. It is a great boat.
    Paul

Zeug
    Hey Paul,
    thanks again for coming all the way out to Elsinore. I think ill be pretty happy with it.
    Kent