Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Acceptance Bailout

Schiada76
    Did anyone else catch the video of Greg Ewing last night on the discovery channel? It shows his famous "bailout pass". ****ING MADE ME SHIT ON THE COUCH!!!!!!!!!!!
    DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :2purples:

superdave013
    nope but I did see it live. pretty wild shit there.

blown27
    I didn't catch it....anyone got the video I can check out? Is that the one where the boat continues the set after he bails out and then crashes into a mountain?

dmontzsta
    I think I saw that on real tv a looooong time ago, before I was even in to boats or owned one. Was it the one that went way up on the shore near a crowd?

blown27
    That is the one I was thinking of. A friend of mine told me about it but I never did see it.

Schiada76
    No crowd on shore but it crosses a beach and SLAMS into an embankment @ WOT. :jawdrop:

lucky
    I think I saw that on real tv a looooong time ago, before I was even in to boats or owned one. Was it the one that went way up on the shore near a crowd?
    DO YOU REMEMBER THE BLACK CAR SITTING IN #LANE WITH NO LIGHTS ON
    ( IT BOKE DOWN ) AND A SEMI SLAMS INTO IT - YEA THAT WAS US - GLAD NO ONE WAS IN THE CAR AND OUR DRIVER WAS FINE -- EXCEPT FOR ALL THE SHIT HE GOT

Spotondl
    Lake Ming if I am correct....

Slyder
    Yea, I remember this. My brother had never driven our V-drive at the track before, so I put him in the seat that weekend. While he was readying for his first lap ever, he was on the line talking with Greg. Then he got to watch as the "Joey Chitwood" stunt driving episode occurred.
    Needless to say, Bob was a little cautious on his first drive down the track since he was the very next boat. We were glad to see that Gregg was not bad after that incident.
    Paul

superdave013
    No crowd on shore but it crosses a beach and SLAMS into an embankment @ WOT. :jawdrop:
    then up that embankment, over the fence, across the road to the campground, to light the next hill on fire.
    Dailed in 911's last pass

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast