Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts

BigBoyToys
    Here today, gone tomorrow, seems like a terrible waste,
    Leaving everybody in total sorry, going without any haste.
    To a place that's always day, and nights there are but none,
    A Place to go and stay, now that life is done.
    The Lord of Hosts will be there, to help out those in need,
    He will hear you in your prayers, and let your sorrows be freed.
    Don't give up hope, for all ain't lost,
    continue to hope and pray,
    One things inevitable no matter what the cost,
    WE'LL ALL MEET AGAIN SOMEDAY
    Written By Me, and dedicated to Wayne and Jana and family
    [ September 29, 2003, 09:32 AM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

Lady Rat Attack 1
    Good luck BBT with the back. You and Mrs BBT are great people.

1st Timer
    of all the selfish ass things to put in hereyou come up with this crap. Their are people that have been lost their lives and you are telling people about your piddly back problems! If I was at CFW I would salute you if you left early. The earlyer the better. You are a donkey

BigBoyToys
    1st Timer:
    of all the selfish ass things to put in hereyou come up with this crap. Their are people that have been lost their lives and you are telling people about your piddly back problems! If I was at CFW I would salute you if you left early. The earlyer the better. You are a donkey Dude, F you!! That is EXACTLY what I was saying in here! I was asking the people to direct their concerns at others, and not my self. I mourn for the tragic loss that the Dos family suffered EVERYDAY and my thoughts and prayers are with them, and others, constantly. If you read the F'ing thing you would have saw it to begin with! As for the CFW thing, I had a few people that took it personally that I didn't talk to them while I was out there and was trying to explain it to them.
    Obviously, you were not one of the persons that was involved with the reasoning why this post was made so your comments mean little, and your opinions aren't worth crap in my book. 1st Timer (an Alias), you are indeed an idiot, but just the same, I have edited the original post because the folks that the post was originally meant for, have gotten the message and have thanked me for clarifying what was up.
    Oh yeah 1st Timer...another thing. I DO know that this is an ALIAS and I am 99% sure I know who you are. Why don't YOU be a real man and quit hiding behind a fake name. But, since your own personal insecurities prevent this, I understand. eek! I refer you back to this thread 1st Timer the woman beater and this one 1st Timer the dyslexic $hit talker with no friends In reviewing EVERY post you have made on this forum, NOT 1 TIME have you said anything nice about anybody. Don't bother replying again as you won't get another response from me.
    [ September 28, 2003, 03:50 AM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

BigBoyToys
    Thanks LRA1, We think you're pretty cool folks too

Sangster
    BBT's....You seem to have a knack at attracting the best of them....

BigBoyToys
    I know Sangster
    I think some folks just like getting me fired up but out of the 4 Boating forums that I post in regularly, HB is the only one that this happens in idea
    [ September 28, 2003, 08:02 AM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

1st Timer
    donkey, people in hear dont care about you in the beginning. Yer pretty sharp to figure out that 1st Timer is an alias and not my real name. It is a good thing now that people can focus their concerns away way from you and towards the familys that have lost loved ones. What a relief. I bet there was a huge party when you mobbed out of cfw early.

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    1st Timer:
    donkey, people in hear dont care about you in the beginning. Yer pretty sharp to figure out that 1st Timer is an alias and not my real name. It is a good thing now that people can focus their concerns away way from you and towards the familys that have lost loved ones. What a relief. I bet there was a huge party when you mobbed out of cfw early. sleeping not again
    [ September 28, 2003, 12:10 PM: Message edited by: Mrs Big Boy Toys ]

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    no need to be cruel 1st timer....lifes to short to be anger all the time.
    [ September 28, 2003, 12:09 PM: Message edited by: Mrs Big Boy Toys ]

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast