Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: FOR SALE DCB rigged 1998 28 Skater twin 300Mercs

RIPPINGNOLEGSKROKER
    Congrats on new boat. I passed you towing E bound on 40 about 1 pm Sun at about Kelbaker in the snow. Did it come with chains??

Boatmaster
    Mike your killing me, why did you have to tell me you towed that all cleaned up boat in the snow! I just remembered after you left that I have some T-shirts custom made for your boat. Your kids may really get a kick out of them, along with you. Call me I would be happy to send them to you.

Charley
    Oh boy a skater to spank in my neck of the woods.... JK, congrats on the new boat...she is a sweet one!

TheLurker
    Thanks guys. The boat sat out in a heavy rain for about 15 minutes when we got to the house to get the grime off then a good wipe down after it was tucked into the garage.
    Charley you fly those DCB colors pretty high but our old boat blew by yours like it was standing still one time last summer. You were parked at the Mobil station. Does that still count?

TheLurker
    Mike your killing me, why did you have to tell me you towed that all cleaned up boat in the snow! I just remembered after you left that I have some T-shirts custom made for your boat. Your kids may really get a kick out of them, along with you. Call me I would be happy to send them to you.
    Hey Drew,
    I called and left my address with a guy at the shop. He said he would send them . You're right my kids will love them. I will too for that matter.
    Thank You !

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234