Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FC2 countdown

Right now, there are 40 boats and 104 people signed up for our little get together. If everyone can stay (or get) sober enough, I'd like to have a little "recap" of Saturday's events at the Catfish after everyone has had dinner. Probably gonna need designated drivers.... any volunteers? :coffeycup
    FC2- "The bullsh1t stops at Parker"

BonnevilleBaby
    Can I designate a drunk instead?? I think that would be an easier task :crossx: J/K. Victor tends to be the DD at most events. I nominate him since he rarely drinks anyway. I guess he figures he has enough problems walking no sense adding ETOH into the mix. And since mom's not coming out I guess the search goes on .
    Toni

dmontzsta
    I am going to try my best to get out there. I want to see some good ass whoopins.

i wont be drinkin! i'll be drivin (hopefuly) becides i can only fit one other, so i wont be much help!

wsuwrhr
    My motorhome will be firmly planted, some maybe we can hire some taxis?
    Brian

WUTWZAT
    I usually don't drink much if any so if anyone wants I can be theirs, just let me know ahead of time.
    Jason

WUTWZAT
    I was wondering if there are any rules where we will be about glass / bottles on the beach. I have seen and was going to check into getting either beer in plastic bottles or a keg...
    Jason :idea:
    Are there any trophies, I like trophies and mascots<Don knows> :devil:

djdtpr
    Definatly without a doubt not it!

MudPumper
    [QUOTE=WUTWZAT]I was wondering if there are any rules where we will be about glass / bottles on the beach. I have seen and was going to check into getting either beer in plastic bottles or a keg...
    QUOTE]
    The rule is you should never bring glass to any beach. Why bring glass when you know everybody there is walking around barefoot and especially since kids love to play in the sand. I'm not saying that you arent responsible enough to drink a beer from a bottle and not break it. It's just that I'm a firm believer in, "what can go wrong will go wrong." Nothing worse than ruining your weekend on the first day because some jack off broke a bottle on the beach and now you have 13 stitches in your foot and can't walk or go in the water. Not calling you a "Jack Off" just trying to make a point. I'll step down off my soap box now. Cans taste just as good at the river as bottles do.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    when and where

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast