Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FC2 countdown

Brooski
    May have room for 2, how far is the drive?

Catfish is about a mile from the RV park.
    Glass isn't really appreciated much. If sh1t happens (as it normally does) someone gets hurt.
    Awards have not been finalized yet. BTW, does anyone know where you can get one of those horse's ass trophies?

Nucking futs
    Awards have not been finalized yet. BTW, does anyone know where you can get one of those horse's ass trophies?
    Do we already have a winner for that?

rivertard
    (JASON MY FRIEND) NO glass picture frames'. Glass eyeball's or chandelier's. (NO BOTTLES ON THE BEACH)......But roofing nails are ok.NOT. Jason lets see if dan wants to get a keg.Ill pitch in.I think he drinks coooooors.I DRINK EVERYTHING.As for the catfish thing i think we should WALK. (Right) Buy that time of day everthing will work out. mike (rivertard) I GOT THE RADIO. P.S. Stay real close to bonneville baby shes got the jell-o shots. Hi vic.

WUTWZAT
    Hot Damn, I am down whenever someone tells me to hang close to BonnevilleBaby. Sorry Victor..... But I gots to get me some Jello-shots that shiznit was great. I promise to throw away my cups too. Actually let me check at work about getting some cups for you Toni if you read this, also let me know the type of Liquor you may need to make them cause I don't mind contributing. I was with Danhercules this Saturday @ the Orange Street Fair. I don't drink beer but am willing to kick in for others enjoyment too. I am not sure if he's gonna make it, at least with his boat, but he can ride with me.
    SHAKE-YO-AZZ, same goes for you, I don't think you wanna bring your big AZZ boat to big river cause its more shallow than Parker. But Dude, your welcome on my ride always. Whether you bring your good looking seat covers, so to speak or not. Can you spare one for a bro? I promise not to tear it up :messedup:
    Recap, Toni tell me what to get, and let me see at work about getting some dispossible shots.
    Rivertard / Danhercules, lets all kick in for a keg.
    SHAKE-YO-AZZ, lone me one of your women friends..... I mean, c'mon out even with out the boat. Plus afterwards you can brag how you rode on an award winning jet boat, plus I drive the shallows fast :2purples:
    Jason
    If anyone needs to get ahold of me here you go
    Home (949) 916-6167 answering machine, don't be scared.
    wutwzat@cox.net

WUTWZAT
    No bottles, god that sucks I knew this girl Katie who could do amazing things with bottles. Man I miss her.... Whoa, did I just type that :supp:
    Jason

76biesmeyer
    How far of a drive from Vegas is this place that you guys plan on drinking all this beer :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: I might have to come join ya!!!

Big River is south of Parker, AZ.

BonnevilleBaby
    Well... I will definately be making the jello shots for the FC2. It seems those were a hit :rollside: Jason, thanks for the offer of alcohol and throw away cups. I got the booze covered, if you can get some cups that would be great, if not Smart & Final never runs out and they're not very expensive. Since you were only about 2blocks from my house on saturday at the street fair you know where i live, maybe you could drop them by if you get 'em. Just let me know your fave flaves and we are in business :smile: Can't wait to see everyone again
    Love, Bonneville Baby
    aka Toni

Danhercules
    Did someone say keg???? :rollside:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast