Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: I can't wait....

[img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/119Woman_sDreamCar.jpg[/img] We could do a little shopping and do up some mushrooms at CFW Sunday if you like.

Her454
    Hud:
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/119Woman_sDreamCar.jpg[/img] We could do a little shopping and do up some mushrooms at CFW Sunday if you like. Um....uh....I think you should have a Moderator there..just to make sure they're cooked right and everyones behaving.... eek!

Kindsvater Flat
    Her454:
    Hud:
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/119Woman_sDreamCar.jpg[/img] We could do a little shopping and do up some mushrooms at CFW Sunday if you like. Um....uh....I think you should have a Moderator there..just to make sure they're cooked right and everyones behaving.... eek! SHE LIVES!! Next time I won't lay so low.

Blown 472
    How are they cooked and in what?? you left coasters have to share your secrets.

Her454
    Blown 472:
    How are they cooked and in what?? you left coasters have to share your secrets. Secrets? Hmmmmmm, Im sure there is someone around here that would "spill" the info. wink
    And yes KFlat, I've been lurking... eek!

Blown 472
    And yes KFlat, I've been stalking... eek! [/QB][/QUOTE]

The mushroom's are cooked on a barbecue in a turkey pan with hole's in the bottom of the pan. The Kung Fu Sause, as I call it, is top secret!! Moderator's are most welcome and anybody else that like a good meal & cold beer.

Her454
    Hud:
    Moderator's are most welcome and anybody else that like a good meal & cold beer. So when do the mushrooms hit the grill....I need specifics...time, date ..... wink

Kindsvater Flat
    Her454:
    Hud:
    Moderator's are most welcome and anybody else that like a good meal & cold beer. So when do the mushrooms hit the grill....I need specifics...time, date ..... wink My house in 45 minutes. And we are not waiting for anyone!

Mandelon
    Mushrooms are a fungus. Basidiospores.....yuk! wink

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast