Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: America Coming Together-Racists...

HighRoller
    Was at the mall yesterday and saw one of these "political canvasser" types making his rounds. Well, he passed right by me and walked up to a black guy to ask for help in getting Bush out of office. So I thought nothing of it...until the guy went straight over to a mexican lady and said the same thing. After that he stopped another black man, and a few more black women. The whole scene took place in the middle of a crowd of people and the guy NEVER talked to a white person. I was pretty burnt about this display of "racial profiling" so I asked him what organization he was with. After I told him what I thought of his racial profiling he scurried away with a funny look in his eyes. (BUSTED) Apparently "America Coming Together" believes in bringing America closer by dividing us....somebody explain that to me.

Kilrtoy
    Racial Profiling, Must Have Been The Cops

AzDon
    Sounds like a totally fabricated story to me!

PlyaPlya22
    What nationality was the guy asking the questions?

Jordy
    Sounds like a totally fabricated story to me!
    You know Don, and I mean this in the nicest way, based upon your candidate and political views, combined with the bullshit you spew on this board, it seems to me that you wouldn't know a fabricated story if it dropped out of the sky, landed on your face, and started wiggling.

Kilrtoy
    You know Don, and I mean this in the nicest way, based upon your candidate and political views, combined with the bullshit you spew on this board, it seems to me that you wouldn't know a fabricated story if it dropped out of the sky, landed on your face, and started wiggling.
    ROTFLMAO :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

Dr. Eagle
    Not meaning to make huge sweeping general statement, this is pretty standard operating procedure for the left. Divide and conquer is their philosiphy, and you can't include whitey in that scheme... except for the guilty liberals. And you can't easily identify them unless they happen to be wearing a peace sign...

HCS
    No suprise to me. Their trying to get people to vote that usually don't.
    Specifically the minority vote. Because the minorities tend to lean left.
    Or in Clintons case, bent left.

Keithb87
    ROTFLMAO :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
    Me Too :rollside: :rollside:

OGShocker
    Focking Jordy! ROFLMAO!!!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast