Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: America Coming Together-Racists...

Dr. Eagle
    You know Don, and I mean this in the nicest way, based upon your candidate and political views, combined with the bullshit you spew on this board, it seems to me that you wouldn't know a fabricated story if it dropped out of the sky, landed on your face, and started wiggling.
    You're killing me.......... ROTFLMAO....... and that's not wiggling..... :shift: :hammer2:

HighRoller
    Sounds like a totally fabricated story to me!
    Yes, you caught me. I was hoping to derail the entire Democratic machine by slandering a single leftist canvasser. I figured if John Kerry can make up stories about being on a mission to Cambodia with Al Gore to invent the internet, why can't I take a little bit of license?
    What's wrong, Don? Getting a little worrried and desperate? You should. Kerry's numbers were falling before the GOP convention and afterwards he will be in a freefall. Add the new SwiftVets ad showing just what a young Kerry thinks of his fellow servicemen, and it's going to be a long month for Senator Lurch! Now if we could just get Kerry's book "New Soldier" re-released it would be a slaughter. Don, why is the DNC fighting to prevent Kerry's book from being printed again? I thought he wanted to "spread his message"? :sqeyes:

Ducatista
    There was the perfect example of the Democratic Party's constituency last night on the T.V. You know, the America hating deadbeats and queers from the big city, showing their love while tearing the place up and attacking the police. :hammer2:
    Here's an idea, anyone in America who is on some sort of assistance program from the State or Fed, will have their voting rights suspended until they are off welfare. That way elections would be won or lost by the "working" public. The "will of the people" who work, and not influenced by the high number of deadbeats in the big city States like N.Y. & Cali.

HighRoller
    Good idea. If you want to decided the fate of the country, you have to contribute. But it wouldn't really effect the outcome, because people too lazy to work are also too lazy to vote. Why would they give up a day of 40's and blunts to go pull a lever?

spectratoad
    wouldn't know a fabricated story if it dropped out of the sky, landed on your face, and started wiggling.
    I wanna meet this girl. :rollside:

Ducatista
    Good idea. If you want to decided the fate of the country, you have to contribute. But it wouldn't really effect the outcome, because people too lazy to work are also too lazy to vote. Why would they give up a day of 40's and blunts to go pull a lever?
    Funny! Actually they do get up & vote, they vote Democratic because it beats working! :yuk:

lucky
    Racial Profiling,
    I wonder if he kept his wallet --- do you think homz and vato are shopping at nordstroms ? :2purples: :wink: or did they buy a bag of dope on the democrates -- ohh wait they couldn't have the democrates have all the "dope" sewn up ..... :hammerhea :crossx:

AzDon
    Here's an idea, anyone in America who is on some sort of assistance program from the State or Fed, will have their voting rights suspended until they are off welfare. That way elections would be won or lost by the "working" public. The "will of the people" who work, and not influenced by the high number of deadbeats in the big city States like N.Y. & Cali.
    Hey!
    Why stop at just eliminating these people! People making less than 100k must not be contributing much, so why not eliminate them as well? Or, better yet, why not limit it to certifiable millionaires...they contribute even more , right? Or we could simply make it a dictatorship, as GWB suggested, because that would, in his words, make it much easier for him!

AzDon
    Yes, you caught me. I was hoping to derail the entire Democratic machine by slandering a single leftist canvasser. I figured if John Kerry can make up stories about being on a mission to Cambodia with Al Gore to invent the internet, why can't I take a little bit of license?
    What's wrong, Don? Getting a little worrried and desperate? You should. Kerry's numbers were falling before the GOP convention and afterwards he will be in a freefall. Add the new SwiftVets ad showing just what a young Kerry thinks of his fellow servicemen, and it's going to be a long month for Senator Lurch! Now if we could just get Kerry's book "New Soldier" re-released it would be a slaughter. Don, why is the DNC fighting to prevent Kerry's book from being printed again? I thought he wanted to "spread his message"? :sqeyes:
    This stuff does not affect me HR, because I AM NOT PRO-KERRY!
    It doesn't matter to me if you feel the need to spread lies and innuendo about a guy that the military structure chose to award medals to based on the writings of people who now remember things differently! I will vote to defeat Bush if I vote at all! Personally I think both candidates are poor choices, so I'll vote for the one that I feel will do the least damage until we can get some better choices. Or I may just stay at work on election day if I can convince one of you guys to do the same!

OGShocker
    I AM NOT PRO-KERRY!
    NADER 2004! :clover:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast